How do I begin to explain Knockout?

(Y/N = Your Name)

Y/N: Knockout, I love you and all but if you, SunStreaker, or (G1) Tracks this all met this world could not take the sexiness

Sunny: Thank ya sexy~ your place or mine~

Y/N: Well which is nicer?

Sunny: Yeah... Let's go to yours... *Says slowly but awkwardly*

Tracks: Excuse me I'm not sexy.... I'm wait for it.... GORGEOUS *Makes a whole speech out of it*

Y/N: *Looks at Knockout and SunStreaker* Lets go to my place!

Knockout and Sunny: Actually we both have a girlfriend...

Y/N: *Looks at him almost crying* Who is that glitch?!

Knockout & Sunny: Oh that's really smart call yourself a glitch~ *Both wink*

Y/N: *Shocked* 😱😱😱 *Cries tears of joy* 😭😭

Sunny and Knockout: *Hugs me tightly* we love you Y/N~~~

Y/N: I LOVE YOU BOTH TOO! Since you have comfort me, let's go get some paint kits! *Climbs into Sunny's alt*

You, SunStreaker and Knockout left and went to the car store.

Tracks: HEY WAIT FOR ME!!

Audience: *Cheers, claps and throws flowers* We love you Y/N, Knockout and SunStreaker!

Tracks: HEY!! WHAT ABOUT ME?!

Audience: We love you too Tracks *Grumbles*

Tracks Fan-Girl: OH MY PRIMUS IT IS TRACKS!! *Squeals and tackles Tracks to the ground* You are my precious! *Strokes his helm and buries his faceplates in chest* You shall love me! Marry me! And have plenty of babies with me!

Tracks: Well at least I'm being loved...

Audience: CONGRATS TRACKS!