New Home, New Neighbors

GwangJu, South Korea- 1:50pm

" Y/n take out your earbuds and listen to the sound of the city! " Eomma said looking back at me. " How far away are we from our new house? " I asked looking at the " City Of Light " GwangJu, South Korea. It is so beautiful! " Only about 10 minutes. When we get there, get all of your luggage and unpack please " Eomma said with a serious face. " Okie " Hobi and I said in unison.

10 minutes later-

We finally got to our new house! It is such a nice neighborhood! I can't wait to meet the neighbors! Just as I got out of the car, I saw two boys around my age walk out of the house next to ours. They looked almost exactly alike. It was kind of scary! They saw me and waved happily smiling. " Anyeong new neighbor! We are the Kwons! Dony and Deukie! " The boys said introducing themselves. To be honest... I blushed a little. They are really cute, and by the looks of it they look like dancers. Its easy for me to tell, I have Hobi. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hobi with wide eyes looking at the twins then taking his things inside. Wonder what that was about. " Anyeong. My name is Y/n! Nice to meet you two! " I said walking up to them. I shook both of their hands and felt the tight grip. Now I knew for sure that they are dancers. " Do you two dance for anyone? " I asked not thinking ( Me ). " How did you know we danced? " Dony said looking at me with raised eyebrows. " My brother is a rapper, dancer, and sort of vocalist in a band so I know a dancer when I see one. " I said looking back at the front door that Hobi walked through. " Which band? " Deukie asked amused. " BTS, or Bangtan Boys. " I said with a proud smile. " Jinjja? They are awesome! We work for Yg entertainment. We dance for groups like Bigbang and Ikon. " Deukie said smiling. I had to keep myself from jumping up and down at the fact that they danced for two of my other favorite groups. " Wow, Bigbang and Ikon? I love those two bands! So that means that you two were the back up dancers live on Bobby's Holup. Wow. " I said still shocked. Dony laughed and blushed. " Neh, you like Bobby don't you? " He asked smirking. " Neh, I'm a big fan " I answered looking down. " Well, when we see him again we will tell him about you! " Deukie said raising my chin. " Oh, kamsahamnida Deukie! " I said with a surprise. " Dongsaeng! Eomma said to start unpacking! " Hobi yelled from the front door. I nodded my head at him and turned back to the boys. " I guess I will see you two later huh? " I said tilting my head. The boys nodded and smiled. " Neh. Anyeong Y/n! " Dony said waving. I turned and walked to my house.

2:15pm