S I X

"Yes."

That word ricocheted, replaying over and over in Prince's head as he fully began registering her answer. She was getting rid of all self-conscious thoughts just to experience him.

Mya was finally succumbing to his sinister temptation.

Hearing her accepting reply, a devilish grin lit up Prince's features. He swiftly replaced it with a serious expression, lifting up from her and the mattress before standing at the foot of the king-sized bed.

"Get up." He demanded quite boldly, and Mya immediately sat up and scooted off the bed to stand in front of him.

Prince graciously took her soft hand into his, Mya's cheeks burning up in timid ardor at his formal gesture.

Prince's hungry eyes scanned her entirely from top to bottom, pulling her into the center of the room by her hand. He watched the slight bounce of her perky breasts with each step she took towards him, the seductive sway of her hips that held him in a lustful trance.

He stopped abruptly in the designated spot he intended, letting Mya's hand fall to a limp state beside her hip before he began purposely observing her.

Anticipating anything, Mya's blood pumped with excitement and adrenaline as Prince slowly began to circle her—raking every single detail and fragment of her slim frame.

Everything from her red manicured toes, to the warm caramel tone of her smooth skin and the precious curve of her back, Prince took notice of. Her messy low ponytail irked him, for he wanted to see her beautiful curls cascade over her shoulders and freely stick to the light coat of sweat that was bound to form upon her body as he worked her into oblivion.

Barely hesitating, he carefully pulled off the white band that held her hair together. No protest came from Mya as her bountiful coils ran down her back, free from it's restraint.

In all honesty, Mya didn't care what he did to her—raging hormones dictated her current decisions. As long as he brought her into an exceptional form of ecstasy, which she knew he very much could and would, she was all his for the night.

Up till now, Mya had vowed to never again trust any man with her own body. But here she was, standing before Prince.

Willing and able.

Stopping his continuous cycle of circling in front of Mya, Prince drops down to his knees before her; his hands immediately coming up to caress her waist. He glanced up at Mya to meet her glazed brown pools tanged in erotic wonder.

He brought his gaze back to her lower self, his hands sliding down over her hips and to the waist band of her fluffy pajama pants. Slender fingers slipped under the hem of her pants and began gliding off the soft fabric until it hit the carpeted floor.

Mya stepped out of them without instruction and kicked them aimlessly away from her feet. She really didn't know what he was doing, but went along with whatever he had planned.

Prince didn't notice until now the quaint silver bracelet that adorned her ankle gracefully, and in all honesty found it quite sexy in his perspective. The way it accentuated her long legs was intriguing to him.

Hazel eyes then trailed up her alluring chocolate legs to her waist, where he noticed the most peculiar sight: a dark birthmark in the shape of a heart on her left hip, just barely hidden by the bottom hem of Mya's underwear.