Chapter 1: Match making

_________________

Gakuen Hetalia X Reader by Yuki-ooujosama (aka me, I lost the account so...)
I was happy to see that more than a hundred read the story, now I was inspired to create a new story for Hetalia!

OKAY SOOOOO I'M AFRAID I'D HAVE TO MAKE YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRIES A LIAR. I'M SO SORRY. BUT DO NOT BE MAD. I'LL TRY TO MAKE AN ENDING FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER WHERE EVEN THOUGH HE LIED TO YOU, HE'LL BE HAPPY TO CHANGE JUST FOR YOU. WELL TBH EVERY APH CHARACTER IS PERF FOR ME BUT ;;3;;;---/

Everyone will be almost OOC I'm very sorry.

Sadly,
Axis and Allies will be the only characters in this story :(
Writing more than 20 men is hard :(
_______________________

A rainy day it was, I was standing in the middle of the hall, filled with glistening crystals and expensive furniture.
It was a matchmaking party, too elegant to be one to be honest. I made sure to look good as I can, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed on an elegant event like this, no?

Recently, I just broke up with my boyfriend, who cheated on me, for 6 months. I wasted a lot of time with him, If I knew, I wouldn't have accepted him as my boyfriend.

To be honest, I wasn't the elegant type of girl, Heck, Parties aren't even my thing. I'd rather wear my sweatshirt and pajamas than wear a dress. I'm not even good at talking to people. It wasn't my choice to even attend this party, my friend said that my beauty is useless if I continue being a couch potato.

Busy with my frivolous thoughts, I bumped into a man, whose scent was kind of like syrup.

"I'm sorry!" exclaimed the man. He quickly offered me his hand. I replied with a thank you while brushing off my clothes. I looked up to see the appearance of the man. His skin looked soft to me, his hair was want and blond with a weird long curl, but what captivated me the most was his purple eyes. He was dreamy, I should say.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?" He said, in a tone of concern from his soft voice.
I shook my head, followed by his sigh.

"I'm glad. Are you here for the matchmaking party? May I know your name?"

"I'm (Y/FullN), I'm here for the ma---" I stopped with my introduction, noticing a hint of mustard stain near his lips.
He blinked, surprised by the silence I've made. I took out my handkerchief, while slowly reaching his lips. I was tall, said by most of my co-workers, and I was wearing heels, so it was easy peasy to reach someone like him.

"Don't move, Mister."
He was confused, letting out a 'Huh' from his mouth, he was nervous or blushing rather.
I wiped the stain off his lips.
When I looked at him, he was more red than he was before.

My action caused total silence on the hall, we were the only people outside, as everyone else was inside now, enjoying themselves and meeting acquaintances, or maybe their lovers, Until he spoke.

"I'm sorry for the trouble... I ho-hope I can do something for you..."

I shook my head, and gave him my handkerchief.
"You might need it later." I winked at him, back again was his red cheeks.
Silence was there again, so I was stuck in my silly thoughts back again. It hit me that I haven't asked what his name was.

"Ummm... Mr.? I haven't asked for your name yet." I said as I slowly met gazes with the purple-eyed man.
It was there again. His tomato cheeks.
"Mr. Williams. Mat--" He was cut off by someone who was screaming his name in the hallway.

"Matthewwwww!~" a voice with an accent, French accent, I think, screamed through the hallway.
A man hugged Matthew before he could even say his own name to me.
He had purple eyes and blonde, wavy hair, like Matthew's, but longer.

The man looked at me, with his eyes shinning brightly.

"Seems like you've got yourself a beautiful girl, Matthew." He looked at me, as if he was measuring every inch of me.

"Ah, my manners. A good Madame must not miss a chance to meet a beautiful man like me. I'm Francis. Francis Bonnefoy. I'm Matthew's friend, and he's my assistant." He kissed my hand, following a wink from him.

"I'm pretty sure, you two have known each other enough, right?" He smiled at both of us, while me and Matthew were confused.

"We are not a couple, sadly wish we knew each other enough, but it seems that I have to go inside." I said, It was obviously an excuse. Everything was weird with Matthew, but it got even weirder when Francis arrived! He was a total flirt, but I wasn't in the mood really.

Before waving goodbye to them, Francis gave me two cards, one from him and one from Matthew.
"Call us, If you need us, Cherrie." He said, blowing a kiss.

I quickly ran inside, as I couldn't endure the atmosphere with Matthew and Francis.

Geez, I just want to go home.
I hope this matchmaking party ends soon. I went to the catering section, where they served all of my favourite food, except (INSERTYOURHATEDFOOD).
I could totally just stay here and never flirt with anyone else.
Enjoying my glass of red wine, A man, who was big, buff and tall caught my attention. He was headed towards here.
Geez... I hope he doesn't flirt with me.

__________________________

This is far as I go for now.
Sorry ^3^

Preview:
"Cake.."
"Cake?"
"Ja." He moved his eyes to the left.

__________