T A M E

Ever felt like giving up? Like you're too tired of the life you've been given? Like your soul's just about to get lost in way to the skies? It happens

Ever felt like giving up? Like you're too tired of the life you've been given? Like your soul's just about to get lost in way to the skies? It happens. A lot, might I add. You're not the only one. But when it does happen, there are two types of people.

a) Those who give into the temptation. See, these people can't resist the temptation, they give in. Just as if that's what you're suppose to do.
But do not diss them. You don't know what they've been through. You haven't walked a step in their shoes and that gives you a right not to judge them.

b) Then there's these people who were never taught to give in. To lose. To give up. They have a hope, even if it's tiny. They believe that God has a plan, that they won't end up in the worst of life conditions. Sometimes the belief falters, but faith's a good save.

You don't need no lies to satisfy, you just need a heart that won't tame down just to give in. And a soul that won't get teared off when you're low.

Tell me what kind are you. For one, I am somewhere in the middle. I'm yet to know for myself if I'm an ⓐ or a ⓑ. But I think I'll know when the time's right.

Going to be Looking up to your replies.

•••
Please give me a tap on the star. It helps. Your one vote and a few words in the comments section make my day. Thankq lot. Have a good day!

#Peace!