Prologue

I wake up in a cold sweat again with tears streaming down my cheeks. Another one of those terrible nightmares but this one was different. Laurence was badly injured and calling my name. I could see and hear him but I couldn't reach him.
               "Laurence I am so, so, sorry.... I didn't reach you in time.... Please forgive me." I whispered to myself.
            I get up and decided to check up on the girls.
              "Commander are you okay?"
            "Oh Leo'chant, yes I am fine. Just another nightmare got to me."
              "Oh, well, maybe you should talk with Lady Aphmau about it. That might help you get over it."
                 "Maybe... Have I ever told you about Laurence?"
               "No but Lady Aphmau told me all about him. It sounded like you two where pretty close."
           "Heh yeah close..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "Garroth no!!" I wake up screaming. I had another one of those nightmares. To be honest, losing Garroth is my worst fear but I left him 3 years ago out of anger.
              In my nightmare I was fighting Shad and well I let my guard down when I heard Aphmua. Shad was going to end me right there on the spot if it hadn't been for Garroth. He jumped right in front of the sword and took the blow. He died in my arms....
               Well at least it was just a nightmare and not real. But it seemed so faimillar to me. Like it did happen. Weird.

     Hope you enjoyed that little prologue!!
~Warrior out