CHAPTER-1:Encounter

____'____

HAMAWARI P.O.V(This is in the old time in japan.ok)

Hi my name is tanabashi hamawari.i'm 12 year's old.my hair color is white and my eyes are red.

I'm a cook in a shop near the book store.and i have a brother his name is tanabashi hikaru.

his been missing since 3 month and a half year.i don't know what happened to him or why his missing.i just hope that his ok and nothing has happen to him.

'Oh brother where are you....'i thought while cooking"Hamawari!"my boss called to me.

I jump a bit when i hear him"Hamawari!stop staring and get back to work!"the old man said,with a sharp look at me.

"*gulp*y-yes sir!"i said.he turn his back and start's to walk away.

'that old man...if i could only kick his ass and punch him.his surely learn a thing or two'i said to myself.

"Stop it already hamawari"Umi told me.

she's my best friend yamanagi Umi.she's the only one who know's that i am a girl and she a waitress here.

"I know"i simply say and return back what i'm doing .

Every since,that the lord nobunaga had die thing's here.in the capital had been hard

Many people die in war and many also die in hunger.

'This place is a mes-' my thought was cut off by a loud crash.

"Sir please let go!"i heard Umi's voice's.

"Come on,just drink this...it wouldn't hurt if you just drink it?"the drunk man said.as he pull Umi by the table were he was.

"Hey!what do you think are you doing?"i said.while walking up to them and grad the man's hand.

"Let go of her"i told him

"Ah.why should i?"i he said mockingly

i squeezed the man's hand"i said let go of her"i said.with eyes sharp s as knife.looking at him.

He let go of Umi's hand"Umi return back and sever the customers"i told her

And she do what i tell her.i return my gaze at the man in front of.my eyes are still sharp as knife while i look at him.

"Sir.if you want to be drunk and have fun with women.you should go to the red light districk.and there you will find many women who want to have fun.but this a restaurant not a bar.so if you may please get out.your disturbing our other customers"i told him

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT'S!TO SAY THAT TO ME!I'M ALSO A CUSTOMER HERE!!!"he yelled back at me

"Yes,you are but the only thing that you want to do.is to be drank and have fun with women.and this is not the place for that.and like i said before this not a bar this a restaurant.so if you may shut up and get out side"i said back at him

'I promise if this old man didn't go outside now.i'm going to explode 'i thought

"Ahmp...your lucky kid i didn't get beast out here" he said and walk out.

I return to my work"h-hey hamawari...i-i um...i'm sorry!"she said bowing at me.

"U-umi you don't to do that.were friends right.so we need to look after on another"i told her

She rises her head.with a wide smile on her face"oh~!thank you hamawari~!"she said.while hugging me and i smile. huge her back.

_____'_____