1

Jungkook huffed out in annoyance as he sat on his chair, flopping on it with a deep frown on his face, his eyebrows furrowed with his arms crossed, Yoongi snorted at his friend's expression as he turned to him, Yoongi took off his headphones and turned to Yoongi.

"Hey Jungkook, you alright?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook looked at Yoongi for a few seconds before whining, students started piling up in the classroom, Yoongi raised a brow at Jungkook's actions in amusement.

"Hyung! Mom is getting married again" Jungkook whined, and Yoongi Blinks in surprise, because how many times did his mother tried to get married again? But she never found who she's supposed to be with.

"Well, it's practically your mother's life, we can't really bother her, who's the guy anyways?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook face planted on his desk and sighs miserably.

"Mr. Nam, I mean Mr. Nam is really nice, but I don't know if he could be trusted or not" Jungkook said, bumping his head on his desk once again, this time he groaned from the pain of the contact.

Idiot.

Yoongi sighed and ruffled Jungkook's hair as his way of comfort, Jungkook looked up at him with wide, brown eyes.

"It's your mother's decision, you're her son so you need to support her" Yoongi said and Jungkook scoffed at him

"Wow, wise words from Snorlax over here everyone" Jungkook muttered and earned himself a slap on his arm, and then their teacher, Park Baekhyun, entered inside the class, looking all professional, Jungkook changed his facade into a serious one as Baekhyun started speaking.

"So class, we are going to have a new student here, I trust that you will be nice to him okay?" He announced with a smile, knowing another student will be entering his class, Jungkook blinked lazily at Baekhyun talking about History until the door opened to reveal a -

Oh my Jisoos

There stood a boy, looking at the teacher with a light smile plastered on his face, Jungkook eyed the new boy closer, those perfectly shaped, plump lips, gloriously smooth tan skin, his eyes were a deep shade of chocolate but to Jungkook, it was a heavy maze in which he didn't mind getting lost in.

"Hello everyone-" oh god he even has a deep voice I am literally seeing heaven right now "I am Kim Taehyung, I hope we all get along" Taehyung said as he bowed politely to the other students, Jungkook definitely felt his day getting better and brighter.

And Yoongi snorts.

"Well then, Taehyung, you may take the seat next to Jungkook over here, Jungkook please raise your hand for Taehyung ssi to see" Baekhyun said, smiling at my direction, I gladly raised my hand up and smiled at Taehyung, who gave it back and sat next to me. He put his bag down and settled into his seat.

"Well then let us continue our--" Before Baekhyun could continue his teaching, the door opened to reveal his husband, Park Chanyeol, who teaches Math.

"Oh, Chanyeol! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, worried as he sees Chanyeol panting lightly and he looked back at the smaller.

"Teacher's meeting. Let's go" Chanyeol said through breaths and the students can't help but giggle about it, Chanyeol Smiles lightly once he calmed down and Baekhyun turned to his class.

"Okay class me and Mr. Park here will be going for a meeting, so while I'm out, you can have a free class" Baekhyun spoke up and the students teased their teacher about him and Mr. Park, which made the History teacher blush and walk out the class.

After Baekhyun left, the students had their own lives, Yoongi sleeping with his earphones on, while Jungkook was reading his book, 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson', Jungkook continued his reading until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he saw Taehyung and his eyes holding a curious expression with his lips formed into a slight pout, and Jungkook can't help but innerly coo at the sight

"So is Mr. Baekhyun and Mr. Chanyeol together?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook smirked lightly and nodded his head.

"Yeah they are actuslly married" Jungkook stated, and Taehyung suddenly smiled at the thought of their happy marriage.

"Anyways do you know the ways of this school yet?" Jungkook suddenly asked, his mouth moving on its own accord and Taehyung pouted, nodding.

"I'll tour you around if you'd like" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung's smile went brighter and nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay thank you so much Jungkookie" Taehyung said, and the new nickname that Jungkook was given now? He loved it, he swears if Yoongi was awake he'd probably snort at Jungkook's flirting skills right now

"Then I'll see you later" Jungkook said with a wink, which sent Taehyung into fits of giggles.

"Yeah. I'll see you later"

A score for Jeon Jungkook for getting such a fine species.

--

So this is the remake of the story The Weirdo and I hope you all will like it thanks :)