8

Taehyung quickly put it on his ring finger, and the demon's presence inside him was now unscented, he smiled in relief, but then confusion and fear was written all over his face as he was reminded of who gave this to him.

"Don't tell me Jungkookie knows" Taehyung said in disbelief, he heard a chuckle behind him and saw that his demon has went out of his body, he looked at Taehyung with those red piercing eyes, he was in a black attire, his skin pale as the moonlight.

"Of course he does, he gave it you idiot" His demon replied casually, sitting on the edge of his bed, bouncing on it a few times before looking at Taehyung.

"But what if he doesn't know anything, Jun?" Taehyung asked him, maybe Jungkook thought that he must've left it.

"Do you know what's carved on that ring?" Jun asked with a raised eyebrow, Taehyung looked on his finger and saw that there were words carved indeed.

Conceal Always

It says, Taehyung looked at Jun for explanation, making the demon sigh.

"Look, that ring is made to stop me from letting my presence be known Tae, and that Jungkook boy must've been curious about it and who knows? He might ask you about it" Jun said, Taehyung thought of the possibilities and sighed, maybe Jun was right.

"But we're not sure if he really does know anything" Jun said again, walking towards the window and stared at the pale and round moon with a sigh.

"If he doesn't, I think that would be better" Jun said, Taehyung nodded his head

Maybe he should go to school

----
Jungkook sat in his desk and frowned, Taehyung was nowhere in sight again, it made him feel sad, he couldn't ask for Taehyung's answer since he's not here, he sighed in disappointment and opened his notebook and doodled on it, a few minutes he heard his name being called by a rather deep and soothing voice that it madeJungkook's heart beat a mile, he looked at and saw Taehyung beaming at him.

"T-Tae, hi" Jungkook said shyly, looking down in his lap, Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair softly, making the other whine.

"Back to school again" Taehyung said as he put his bag down and sat on his chair, turning around to face Jungkook who's face was beet red, making Taehyung snort.

"T-That's great Tae" Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded his head with a slight smile, until he remembered the ring, he decided to ask Jungkook about it

"Hey Jungkookie?"

"Yeah?" The other asked shyly, still looking down on his lap because his heart can't seem to calm down.

"Where'd yo--" Before he could finish his question, the tea her came in and out all of his things on the teacher's desk and smiled.

"Let's start class shall we?"

--

Jungkook walked out of the school with his bag, students walking out the school also, talking to their friends and laughing together, Yoongi went out with Jimin since the mint haired promised the midget a date.

"Jungkookie!" He turned around to see Taehyung running up to , he stopped in his steps and waited for Taehyung

"Hey hyung" Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded and smiled at him widely, and they walked together back home, it was a silent walk, but it made the two boys comfortable as they walked to their respective houses.

"Hey Jungkook, I've been meaning to ask, where Di you get that ring?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out, Jungkook eye's widened slightly

"Oh um, I found it in the woods, inside a uhm- dog's body" Jungkook said awkwardly, Taehyung nodded his head and hummed.

"Okay, thanks for returning it" Taehyung said, and Jungkook was confused, how could Taehyung be so calm when his ring was found inside a dog's dead body?

"Uhm. About my confession.." Jungkook trailed off, he started to grow shy and looked down on the ground, suddenly finding it interesting..

"Give me three days, maybe then I'd figure out my feelings for you" Taehyung said, Jungkook quickly nodded his head, more than willing to wait for Taehyung's answer.

"Thank you Tae, for giving me a chance" Jungkook said, Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

"And in those days, you need to prove yourself to me" Taehyung said, Jungkook nodded, his eyes set in determination, they both got home, Taehyung laid down on his bed, sighing.

Are fucking serious about going out with that boy?

Why, yes, yes I am

Then why the fuck would you give him three days?

So that I can sort out my feelings first, I don't want to lead him on

Wow how caring, maybe that's why your grandfather is trying to drag you to hell

That old man has nothing to do here

Okay

Taehyung's mind drifted off to Jungkook, making himself smile all over again, he himself doesn't know nor does Jun know, but deep inside Taehyung knew.

That Taehyung is falling for Jungkook.

×××

Eyo wassup?
This is Hyeon, thank you for reading this book! I really appreciate that you still read this xD

Let me know what you think of that book in the comments please? So that maybe I could change a flaw in this book