5

Jungkook sighed as he fixed himself in the mirror, wearing his usual but neat clothes, he went downstairs with his mom after, but the bored look on his face didn't seem to get away.

"Hey Kookie smile! Your stepfather will be coming soon" His mother said in a sing song voice that made Jungkook want to gag so badly but that would be rude.

Jungkook was about to reply when a knock on the door resounded through the whole living room, his mother excitedly squealed and went for the door, Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed his mother. A man in his 30's greeted Jungkook, he looked nice and all, but who knows?

The man was with another girl around Jungkook's age, mid length brunette hair, fair skin and a smile plastered on her face, Jungkook looked at her smile closer

Tch

It was fake, Jungkook thought but he let it slip pass and attempted to smile towards the guests, his mother went and hugged the man, who hugged her back.

"Hello Jonghyun- oh my who is this beautiful girl?" Jungkook's mother asked, completely happy to see the girl Jungkook slightly hated for that fake smile.

"Oh! This is my daughter, Nam Chunji" Jonghyun spoke up, the girl, Hyeon, shyly waved her hand at Jungkook and his mother

"Hello Aunt Linda (made up name) it's nice to finally meet you! My father here is always talking about you" Hyeon said, Linda laughed and let them all inside .

"This is my son, Jungkook" His mom said, Introducing Jungkook to them, the boy bowed politely at them and gave a small smile, the girl, Chunji, eyed Jungkook up and down before giving him a smile, the one smile Jungkook hated, flirtatious smiles, the ravenette wanted to gag

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook, I hope you have a good night" Jungkook said, kindness laced his voice and he quickly walked upstairs, going into his room and sat on the edge of the bed, sighing.

"Oh dear God" Jungkook mumbled, a knock on the door was what the boy heard, a confused facade plastered in his face, he stood up and opened the door, but was met with the face he didn't want to see at the moment.

"Hello" Chunji said with a smile, his voice high pitch, Jungkook blinked and kept a blank expression

"Hey, so what do you need?"

"I just wanted to talk to you" She says, and Jungkook internally rolls his eyes "And maybe get to know each other better"

"Sorry I don't have time for those" Jungkook said with a smile and shut the door, Chunji pouted at the other side of the door, Jungkook rolled his eyes again and went laid down in his bed, opening his phone.

[Seagull is online]

Seagull: ok so Mr. Nam's daughter is a slut

Turtle: she hit on you?

Seagull: she went to my room and did so

Midget: oml

Midget: but don't you like Tae?

Seagull: wow sure let the whole world know
Who my crush is

Midget: sorry

Eomma: so what did u do after she hurt on you?

Seagull: slammed the door on her face

Turtle: u learned from the best ;)

Seagull: lmao ikr

Appa: well that was something

Eomma: yeah definitely something

Horseok: Isn't that a song? Something?

Seagull: no hyung this is not the time
to be thinking about Girl's Day

Horseok: It's not? 😭 No fun

Jungkook sighed at his hyungs and put his phone down, he looked up at the ceiling in wonder, pictures of Taehyung flashing in Jungkook's mind and he suddenly smiles, cringy he knows, but he couldn't help it.

I wonder when he'll be coming to school?

×××

So Tae's cming to school again
In the most fabulous way xD

- Hyeon

Words:
631