chapter 2

Annabeth's pov

I just went and asked Percy what was wrong and he said that he was fine. I knew better than to argue with him so i just forgot about it.

Tomarrow is Percys birthday so piper and i are just finishing up decorations. We are so excited to see percys reactions!

Pipers pov

I was at the big house helping annabeth and we started talking about the future. I mean like if i thought i would marry Jason soon or if she would marry Percy. Cause leo and calypso are getting married in December and they are so happy. Frank and hazel are in camp jupiter and frank is the new prator. I just wonder if jason will ask me to marry him soon.

Percy pov

I found annabeth with piper by the big house talking. So i went over and asked annabeth if she wanted to go down to the boat dock with me. She was more than happy to go. So now i am sitting with annabeth beside me and then get up nd pull her up with me. I get on one knee and say...

Annabeth i love you so much. We have known eavh other since we were 12. I dont k ow what i would do without you. But i would rather go through hell than be without you. So will you annabeth chase do me the honours of becoming my wife?

Annabeth pov

I was.listening to Percy say this amazing speech and i was just standing there speechless. Then all of a sudden this burst of energy in me and i screamed

YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Then he picked me up and spun me around.

Please forgive me for any typos. I do not own any characters from the books.