12

Class finished I began the walk back to my dorm. I didn't wanna look like a loner so I brought out my phone and pretended to do something on it. I felt my phone vibrate abd the screen lit up.

Jack: Your sisters here

Me: what

Jack: summer. your mom just dropped her off and asked if we'd watch her today

Jack: how old is she?

Me: summers 14

Jack: damn the shit shes wearing she looks 17

Me: thats summer for ya. i was the same way, still am

Jack: shes gotta stop trying to dress like her big sister and dress like a 14 year old LOL

Me: im home

I opened the door to my dorm and saw my sister in my room with the door open. She layed on my bed on here phone and sure enough, she was wearing shorts and a revealing crop top.

"Summer what are you doing here?" I ask going into my room.

"Mom and das went out and said I have to stay here today. They'll be back today." She said hugging me.

"You look cute." She told me while looking at my outfit. 

I smiled and closed my door leaving just us in the room.

I started getting undressed as she was on her phone.

"Do you know who that guy is out there?" I asked her as I took my sweatpants off.

She shook her head no.

"Remember Jack Gilinsky?" I asked.

"How could I forget?" She laughed, her columbian accent that we both share,slightly coming through.

"Thats him dipshit." I took of my body suit turned around so she couldnt see my boobs.

I was facing my closet and I quickly pulled out a casual outfit.

I grabbed a pair of jeans with a rip under the butt, and an oversized white t shirt. I grabbed a white hat and I wore my nike slides to show of my perfectly done toes.

"Wanna get taco bell?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Wait before we go, how is it living with him?" She smiled.

"It's really fun!"I smiled.

"Are you guys dating?" She smirked.

"He only recently found out I like him. He likes me too I guess I don'y know right now it's like. We arent dating but he knows hes mine and I know I'm his." I told my sister. 

Everyone thinks it's weird that I am 18 and shes 14 and we are this close, but my sister is very mature for her age. Not only in the way she dresses but also in her personality.

She nodded at what I told her and we walked out of my room.

"Jack" I said while knocking on his door.

He opened it only wearing a pair of jeans and shoes.

"Wher are you off to?" I asked him.

"I was about to ask if you girls wanted to get food so I was getting ready." He laughed.

"Summer and I decided on taco bell. Get a shirt on and come with" I tapped my hand on his bare chest.

He grabbed a shirt from his closet and pulled it on.

"Can you fix my hair?" He asked me, bending down so I can reach his head.

I ran my finger through it and pushed it around.

"K you're good. Can we go now?"

"Yes thank you." He kissed my cheek.

We all walked out of the building and got into jacks car. Summer in the back, jack driving and me in the passengers seat. 

"Get in the back johnsons coming too." Jack told me.

I rolled my eyes and climed through the car into the backseat. A minutes later Johnson got in the front seat and we were off to tacobell. Summer layed her head on my shoulder and watched my instagram feed as I scrolled through. Stopping once I saw was Jack posted 4 minutes ago.