17

I'm in the middle of trying to sleep and I feel something repeatedly nudging me on my waist.

"Babygirl"

"Baby I'm bored"

"Baby"

I crack my eyes open and see Jack, with his head laying off of the end of my bed, nudging me with his sock covered feet.

"Can I help you?" I groaned and pushed his foot. Which took him by surprise causing him to roll off my bed, which was already pretty close to the ground.

"Ouch" He dragged out.

"Don't be a big baby" I laughed

"Hey, I'm not big" He pouted while coming back to lay directly on top of me. Which I was clearly not prepared for, as it took a whiff of my breath away unexpectedly.

"Jack.... can't.... breathe" I kicked my legs begging him to get off. Which made him laugh and he rolled next to me.

"Why do you sleep so long?" He playfully rolled his eyes, and played with my acrylic nails on one hand, while I checked my phone with the other.

"Jack it's 9:15, we fell asleep at 3:30. In what world is that a long time" I defended. I could feel him turn his head and look at me, so I looked toward him as well.

"You're really cute." He complimented with a childish grin on his face.

"Thanks dork, but is this what you woke me up for, to suffocate me and call me cute?" I laughed.

"No actually, I was planning on taking you on a breakfast date but since you wanna be rude..." He trailed off pretending to be hurt.

"No, baby take me somewhere. I'm starving" I groaned.

"Thought I was a dork?" He teased.

"You are but you're my dork" I planted a quick kiss on his temple and got out of my bed, about to shower.

"Okay since I already showered. And I'm gonna have to wait a long time for you to be ready. I'll play Xbox" He said smiling and jumping up.

"I won't take a long time wait here, I'm showering and getting changed. No hair, no makeup. I promise I'll be quick" I pecked his lips and pushed him back onto my bed. Then I proceeded into the washroom to get my shower started.

-

I walked back into my room wrapped in a towel, my wet hair dripping down my neck since I forgot my other towel. I walked toward my dresser, not wanting to wear anything fancy. I looked back at Jack and he was wearing a simple black champion hoodie and matching track pants, and I assume his black and white vans, just like everyday. I decided to be annoying and match. I grabbed my undergarments, as well as a plain white champion sweater and track pants to go along with it, the only difference in our pants being that mine had the word "champion" planted all over them and Jacks only had a tiny symbol.

"Close your eyes" I bugged and threw a pair of socks at him.

"Why? You're my girlfriend. My very sexy girlfriend, whom I'm gonna be seeing naked sometime soon anyways." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah, let's save the show for tonight. Close em big boy." I nudged.

"So tonight?" He smirked once again, while putting his hands over his face like I told him to.

"Why not. I mean I know you want to, and look at you. Of course I'm eager as well. " I dramatized, while quickly getting myself dressed.

"Just so you know, I'm rough" He said. And I can feel through his words that the smirk hasn't left his lips.  I walked over to him, fully clothed at this point. He felt me right infront of him and opened his eyes.

"Rough eh? Just how I like it" I winked and put my sunglasses on my head. Then grabbed his hand and I turned to walk out of the room, dragging him behind me.

"Let's stop talking about this before you get me all riled up. Also, why did you copy me?" He questions, referring to our outfits.

"I wanna be just like you" I smiled, as we walked through the halls together hand in hand.

-

"Jack you don't have to drown your pancakes in syrup ,oh my goodness" I covered my eyes embarrassed of the sight.

"I just like flavour" He shrugged.

"Yeah you just also like your pancakes mushy" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me" He warned teasingly.

"Make me" I teased, shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"You're dirty today. I don't know if I can wait till tonight. I just might have to make you my lunch." He said wiping the corners of his mouth and leaning back in his chair.

"We'll see about that" I smirked and sipped my orange juice.

He payed the bill, and then we were off the the mall before going back home.

Sorry it's short. I just wanted to get something up!