Chapter 11

I woke up to a young nurse checking up on Chloe.

"Sir are you ok?"

"Yes why?"

"In your sleep you were making out with the bedrail."

"Oh I was."

"Yes you were."

"Sorry."

"No it's ok."

She turned and opened the door. Before she walked out she said "Call me" and pointed to her wrist and then to me.

I looked at my wrist. It had a phone number on it. that's really immature for a nurse to do that but I guess she liked the way I was making out with Chloe, I mean the bedrail. Yup it was a good dream.

I couldn't get over the fact that that's not really how it played out tonight because of my dad. He always ruined everything. I wouldn't have a black eye right now if he wouldn't have told them. He wouldn't have had to tell them if he hadn't caught us.

Maybe I am right, maybe he really does ruin eveything. I wish that he would just stay out of my love life sometimes.

At least my mother doesn't care. She just doesn't want me drinking or doing drugs. I don't do that stuff. Well I do have some wine sometimes but that's beside the point.

She also cared that if I did have sex then I would have protection. She even went to the store to get some just in case. When she was there she forgot to ask me my size. It was kind of embarrassing to revel that I was an XXL in condoms. After she got home that day she kept looking at me weird.

Anyway, I wish it was mom that caught us rather than Dad. How did he even catch us anyway? Did he know? I wonder if the butler told him. He probably did he's always snitching on me.

I just sat there staring at Chloe. Her hair was so beautiful. Being blonde made it just as better. And her lips were so soft and irrisistable. But I can't even touch her now because... well... she asked me not to.

I can't believe she broke up with me though. I didn't even think that it was that big of a deal. We had been dating for a while and I thought that we should get rid of our virginity together but yet as far as I know we are both still virgins and are Likely to stay that way.

My stomach started growling but I didn't want to leave her side. I would rather die from hunger and be right next to her, even If her dad didn't want me to, even if she told me not to. Nothing could stop me. Nothing.

There it goes again. My stomach was actually descending in size. You wouldn't believe a difference because my abs were in the way but it was smaller.

Maybe I really would die of hunger and never get to maybe kiss Chloe again. I decided to wait at least five more minutes.

I still gazed at her in amusement because she was beautiful. I started to doze off again.

Austin's POV

I turned on the TV and it went straight to the news from last night. I tried to change the channel but the remote was out of batteries and I was comfortable so I just decided to watch it.

"Welcome to Our News we're happy to have you. I'm Jane Fin with all your latest news an topics but for right now let's go to Tom for the weather." "Thanks Jane and for our day tomorrow, in the morning it will be cold with a slight chance of rain. 58 degrees for a high and 42 degrees for a low. At lunch time it's will be the same and in late afternoon 45 degrees for a high and 30 degrees for a low. Now back to you jane." "Thanks tom, breaking news just came in about a crash on 135th and 19th street. It was a two car accident. The family in the van to the left is ok just some scratches but in the car next to it not so much. A teenage girl was inside and is now in critical condition and isn't very likely to make it. Police are unsure of the identity but on the necklace she was wearing it said Chloe. She was Also wearing a red dress and heels, blond hair and blue eyes. If anyone knows anything about who she might be you are asked to call in immediately."