TWO

;01
baby cause in the dark,
you can't see shiny cars
that's when you need me there
with you I'll always share.

I awoke to a bright light shining directly into my eyes, I squinted as I tried to adjust to the light. "She's awake, and tests have proven she is in fact a human" A male voice said.

"She'll be ready to start training by tomorrow, hopefully." The man continued, I felt a group of people walk away. I sat up straight, "Good evening miss Bambi"

"Hi?" I questioned, "Well, you haven't got memory loss have you?" She laughed looking at me up and down.
"I wish I did" I replied, refusing to smile at the blonde woman with uneven contour. "Now look Bambi, speak like that again and I will throw you back into the wild, and always say Ma'am at the end of your sentences" she snapped.

I looked up at her,  awkwardly saying "Ma'am Yes Ma'am" with no emotion what so ever. It's almost like she had been brainwashed in some way, brainwashed into feeling nothing. 

"Follow me" she said smacking her lips.
I nodded in response not daring to push her, the wild was the worst experience of my life.

We arrived at a prison like door, she opened it proudly "another one?" A boy spoke, a few children and about three teens were surrounding a chess board. "This is Bambi"

"Bambi, welcome to Squad 53!" She smirked before leaving, god I hate this bitc- woman. "Oh no not another wuss, what kind of a name is Bambi?" A girl with black hair spoke, she was  slightly taller than me. "What kind of eyeliner do you wear? And who wears it whilst the world is ending" I replied, sarcasm spreading like a rash.

"Touché!" Another boy spoke, "What are you names?" I asked looking round at the squad. "Well, I'm Teacup the second youngest the leaders are Zombie and Ringer, The boys over here are Nugget, Dumbo, Flintstone, Oompa, Poundcake and Tank" she smiled.

"Wow-wee, you guys already have leaders?" I smiled my eyes widening.

"Yeah, we do" A familiar voice spoke, I felt his presence towering over me "And you are?" I asked, without turning around. "Zombie"

"Ben?" I said looking at him in the eyes, "no, Zombie" he repeated.

"Oh damn, you two knew each other" Ringer laughed, "might as-well forget that dudes" I shrugged, she's right I guess but why is everyone so uptight here? Why is Ben, Zombie, even here?

I walked away from the leaders and over to a small boy who seemed to be crying "Hey your nugget right?" I said, placing my hand on his knee. "Y-yeah, do you know where Cassie is?" He cried.

"Cassie, Cassie Sullivan oh my gosh Sam!" I smiled, finally realising I knew and met the little boy. "Who are you?"
He frowned.

"I'm a friend of your sisters, we've met before but your five so I don't expect you to remember" I laughed,
"Look, don't you realise your making him cry even more?" Zombie yelled.

"Dude can you just shut up for once?"
I replied, "I met you, well saw you again like two minutes ago and your acting like a asshole, excuse my French".

"Look you can't talk like that in here" he said shaking his hand.

"Lights out!"

With that the lights flickered off, and I was stood there realising reality. But I felt no emotion, I was losing it the waves had took a toll on me.

Everyone climbed into bed, "where do I sleep?" I asked, "The spare bunk" Ringer spoke.

I walked over to the bunk in the far corner, I hugged the blanket trying to find some sense of comfort. I heard Nuggets cry, i didn't blame him for crying he's only five and is here in a child murders squad. 

I took a deep breath in, a whimper escaped my lips and tears flew from my eyes. "Shut up!" Ringer yelled over to me, I hid under my blankets and curled up. I missed my old life, I missed my family and most of all I missed Ben.

A/N;

ayeee second chapters up!! I'm so happy I finally got this over and done with. [this was wrote on my phone]