double trouble

This is for ZAYSLAYY Hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes.

Kemari's POV:

Hi my names Kemari. I'm 17 and I have the greatest best friends. They're twins named Larry and Laurent. I also have a secret about them. They're twincest. They are both gay and love each other. I'm the only person who knows because I walked in on them and promised not to tell. Right now we're sitting on my couch Larry cuddled against Lau as we watch The Night Before (greatest movie ever you guys need to see it if you haven't). I also have a crush on both of them. They're so cute and sweet. I slightly watched their interactions throughout the movie and was caught doing so.
"Girl I swear if you don't quit looking at me." Larry laughed.
"I'm sorry y'all just so cute." Larry blushed hiding his face in Lau's chest.
"Dont make my bunny hide Zay." Lau said using the nickname he made up for me a few years ago. Larry got up heading to the kitchen.
"Lar where you goin?" I holler.
"This bunnys hungry!" He hollered back. Lau got up and stood in front of me holding out his hand. Hesitantly I let him pull me up but he never released my hand. Leading me into the kitchen I see Larry eating some strawberries giving Lau a weird look. Lau stops pressing his front to my back as Larry casually walks over and suddenly kisses me. I was shocked.
"Wh-why did you do that?" I asked highly confused.
"We like you belle. We like you a lot." I blushed.
"Really?" Lau began to kiss my neck holding me from behind.
"Really. We want you too. Will you let us have you?" My knees fell weak. My dreams have come true.
I was so far gone into my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was being taken upstairs, over Larry's shoulder. Once upstairs, Larry threw me onto the bed and climbed in between my legs, as he started kissing down my neck while gripping my ass hard. It was so blissful until it all disappeared. Once I looked up I got aroused all over again, because of the sight in front of me. Lau had came in all quiet and pulled Larry up by his afro and started ripping his clothes of in a quick heated fury of love, lust, desire, and pure pent up sexual frustration. Lau had undressed also, and was descending down to his knees as he took all of Larry into his mouth, sucking deep and slow, while one hand played with Larry's balls, and the other fingering him fast and quick. At the sight of this I started to touch myself, as I went lower to my kitty, I pulled my panties to the side, and felt the beautiful hot heat escaping from my soaking wet center and lips. After I took my fingers out I tasted myself, and plunged my fingers back inside of my tight little cunt, and went at an unpredictable pace moaning both Larry and Laurent's name, until I had reached my peak and squirted so hard and much that it hit Lau's face and Larry's ass. I was so tired when that happened, that I was so not ready for what was about to come next.

Larry's POV:

"Uh yes!" I moaned as Lau took me down his throat while his fingers worked my sweet spot. Seeing Kemari cum and squirt sent me over the edge. Gripping Lau's hair I shot my load down his throat before laying back on the bed. Lau sat me against the headboard before speaking.
"Now I'm in charge no matter what ok you two. You're both mine so I say what you can and can't do. And right now Kemari I'm gonna make you feel so good." He growls. He climbs off the bed grabbing a condom and a big pink dildo. My hole twitches at the thought of him fucking me with that.
"On your stomach Lar." He says calmly. I roll over presenting him my ass before he forcefully penetrates me with the rubber toy.
"A-ah shit!" A high moan escapes my lips. He climbs over Kemari, putting the condom on and slowly sliding inside her. I hear a soft moan come from her lips as Lau slowly begins to thrust inside her. I'm left with a long, thick dildo deep inside me giving me no attention. I whine and Lau smirks.
"Fuck yourself to the groove I'm fucking her baby." Reaching underneath myself I grab the base of the toy and begin to pump at the pace he's going.
"Mmmm Lau. Oh yes." Me and Kem both moan.
"Oh yea daddy got you two in his pocket." Lau growls. Today is the best.

Lau's POV:

I watch as Larry bites his lip watching me fuck Kemari as well as the 12 inch dildo fucking him good. Kemari is a moaning mess from being filled up so well and she is tight, warm, and wet. Just the way I like it. I slowly speed up hearing a faint squishing noise as well as her moans increasing.
"Oh Lau faster!" She moaned. Listening I pump vigorously inside her feeling as she tightened. Larry was having trouble keeping up with my pace so I reach over and smacked the end of the toy hard, pushing it in as deep as possible.
"*gasp* Lau!" He gasped. I felt her shake as I began to throb.
"Oh Lau I'm so close."
"Me too." They both said. I reached over pulling Lar closer and taking over pumping the dildo as I thrusted in Kem as hard as possible.
"Oh shit!"
"Of fuck." They say as they both cum hard. Hearing Larry's moans and feeling her tighten I came as well. Calming down and cleaning ourselves up we lay with Kemari in the middle.
"I love you two so much." She says.
"We love you too." We say in unison.
"I can't wait til we can do this again."
"Neither can we." After she called her mother telling her she was staying the night with friends, we all cuddled in bed and fell asleep. Happy we finally had who we wanted.

Ok ZAYSLAYY I hope its good enough. Shoutout to ShaniceMcguire for helping me write some of this.  I refused to update cat and mouse until I got this done so that shall be up soon.
Vote
Comment
Request!
Love you!!❤❤❤