Part 1

The whole L.A is starting to get covered by the snow rain. From small to big houses, they're filled with freezed white puffs. Two children, a boy and a girl comes racing and chasing each under the white rain, playing with snowballs pieing up their smiling faces. No doubt it's another time for a White Christmas.

~ CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG ...

The loud sound of the train express resounds throughout the cold night. The swaying of the breeze is rippling around the area. The smile of a lovely girl stepping off the train was brilliant. She's named [Your Name], shiny haired and her eyes are bright and pretty, having those plump lips that are pinkish.

What flashed after her was her boyfriend sharing a kiss with a blonde lass. Her hands automatically balled into fist as she groaned in anger. Jaw dropped, she sprinted toward them.

"AUSTIN?!" pain dripped from her voice. Next to this was her slapping her boyfriend on the cheek.

"I-It's not what you think..." Austin mumbled planting his hand on his stinged cheek.

"Then what the hell did I just see?!!" YN pushed Austin forcely as her eyes started to glisten with tears. 

"HERE'S YOUR GIFT! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

The box flew on his face then YN ran away. Tears escaped her eyes. She kept on making a rapid exodus away from the train station colliding another person. She's passing by colorful buildings and cheerful christmas decorations and music. YN loves her boyfriend so much, it hurts. It's over, she thought as she allowed herself to cry her heart out loud. She did everything, she did her best to make him love her as she does -- as she did. This must be the death of her, the day when Jesus Christ was born.

Within her view was a mistletoe placed within a massive stage. Tons of people there were gathered. She remembered everything, Austin was supposed to meet and kiss her underneath that mistletoe, that huge colorful one at the center of the town. She's gonna burst out already. The ball on her feet started to move as she sobbed dashing her way ?ashing her way onto the stage and she began to shake and punch the huge mistletoe.

A blindfolded guy pulled YN to him connecting their lips together. Her eyes are narrowed and it feels like the air has been sucked out of her chest. She wants to push him away but there is something that prevents her from it. Her heart nearly stops in her chest and all the color drains from her face.

The scarf is being removed from the eyes of the guy. His eyes are shut while he savors the kiss. His hands are planted on YN's hips.

"Mmph." she mumbles pulling away. All she did was send Greyson a sharp look.

"Hi..... Christmas girl." he flashed a brilliant smile at YN while the crowd goes wild letting out 'owws' and 'ahhs."

She thundered off the stage and Greyson came dashing after her grabbing her arm.

"What?" she shows her signature killer glance shaking and yanking her arms away and continues storming off but Greyson keeps on following her like a tag-along puppy.

"What's wrong? You're my Christmas girl, aren't you?" he states through catching his breath,

"Christmas? There's no Christmas! It doesn't exist like Santa!" then she stomps loudly.  

"Stop following me!"

Greyson spins YN to face him swooping her in a warm hug. YN remains resting her chin on his shoulder, sobbing.

"You're okay." he rubs her back whispering the perfect words to bribe her.

Greyson looks directly into her watery eyes. He gives her a sweet smile locking his hands with YN's.

"Let's go?"

Her eyebrows are slightly furrowed jerking her head on Greyson's angelic face. 

"Where?"

"Somewhere beautiful." then brings her along with him with their fingers still intertwined.

****

The view lights up her crestfallen face and her eyes sparkle.

"I told you it's lovely here." Greyson's lips curve into a smile stroking YN's hair.

"T-this is L.A?" her breath is shaky as the tiny but tons of beautiful city and Christmas lights appear at her sight.

"Christmas is so alive, isn't it?" Greyson states stretching his arms out as wonderful wisps of air comes attacking his face.

YN just heaves a heavy sigh leaning against the grills of the rooftop, her eyes turning to the floor.

Greyson rests his hand on her shoulder, "Hey..."

YN wriggles it causing his hand to fall. She huffs and says, "I hate you?"

"Hey, why?"

She pouts first. 

"You stole my first kiss!", she whines.

Greyson's mouth drops, 

"I-I did?!" he questions in between laughter. 

"Then that's cool!" he smirks casually throwing his arm arounf YN's neck.

He looks at her sad face sliding into a lovely smile. Greyson has been able to finally calm her down as they chat on the high rooftop located in Los Angeles. He understands what bothers YN.

***********

The bustling people in the restaurant are all wearing beautiful smiles on their faces along with the holiday lights giving the pure Christmas spirit. Greyson drove her down a resto to treat her some dinner.

"Table for two?" a waitress in rollerskates inquires as they slide in.

"Yes please." Greyson flashes his angelic cute grin.

The waitress nodded then plucks out a couple of menus from a pedestal near them before leading them over to a small booth at the back of the restaurant.

"Take a seat." Greyson pulls out a chair and help her in and skims through the menu, settling in as well at the opposite side of the table.

"Hm. Cheese Hamburger with lettuce but no ketchup isn't it?" he says squelching a giggle.

"How dare you know about that!" YN exclaims holding back a laugh.

"We you just told me everything up there!" he points out his finger to the familiar building. 

"And you're talkative." he catches up winking at YN.

She raises an eyebrow then rolls her eyes playfully.

The waitress appears back with the same rollerskates holding a little notepad and pen.

"What can I get for you two?" she smiles.

"Chocolate milkshake." Greyson answers handing over the menu.

"Uhm same of what he's having." YN added.

Greyson casts a glance on her, "What? I thought you'd get a burger."

She just shrugs her shoulders off, "I think I'm fine."

"So excuse me." the waitress politely butts in. 

"Would you like an extra large one to share instead?"

Greyson's eyes were crinkled with hesitation. His mouth was almost opened when YN forges right on.

"Go on then. Why not?"

"Five minutes."

"Thank you." Greyson's smiles was brilliant against his pale skin.

Happiness swims in his eyes. YN looks back at him spreading a wide smile across her face.

"I dread to think how big this extra large milkshake is." she chuckles.

"It's big." Greyson says as smile plays at the corners of his mouth.

"What makes you bring me here?" she questions.