two

Juanpa's POV

After a not so good night of sleep, I automatically had Sofia in my mind. I can't believe she didn't walk towards me. I felt so bad. I knew little about her and I wanted to know everything. I was going to ask her if I could make it up to her and take her out for a night on the city. I wanted to show her the real Mexico City. I really wish I would have told her she was beautiful more on that airplane. She was flawless. Sofia Valentino will see me again.

She mentioned that I had a girlfriend. She must be thinking of Lele. I wouldn't put my arm around a girl if I was with another. That is simply not who I am. I want to make it up to her. But I have no idea where she could be. I'm here for the summer. Doing some promotional things, but not too much. I opened my Twitter on my phone and opened a new tweet. I tweeted:

"140 characters could not describe this girl. Help me find Sofia Valentino. I need to find her."

Within seconds I got retweet after retweet. Favorite after favorite. I hope she sees it. The opposite actually happened. A lot of my fans did some research and brought me to her. I found her twitter. In her profile picture she was wearing white and she looked beyond gorgeous. I would literally worship the ground she walked on. He hair was beautifully curled, her lips the perfect shade of pink. I need to find out where she is.
Her last tweet was:

"Can't believe I'm already in Mexico!!"

It had a picture attached to it of her and her family. I tried to look in the background to see if I could figure out where she was. I know this city like the back of my hand. I saw a street name and I knew exactly where that was. Today I had nothing planned. So I'm going to go and find that girl and she is going to go out on a date with me.

I jumped in the shower and got all cleaned up. I put on an outfit that was comfortable to run around in. Because I know I'd be doing just that. I put on a white t-shirt, a grey zip up, lift blue skinny jeans and my white converse. I went downstairs to see my mom reading and drinking coffee.

"Hola mama, I'll be out. I have to go take care of something," I smile, kissing her on the cheek. She just smirked and looked up at me.

"Is it because of the girl on your Twitter?" She asks surprising me with her English. I just nodded and smiled. "Go ahead, go." She rushed me and I laughed taking my keys and leaving.

I need to go and find her. I drove straight to the address but parked right across the street. I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. An older lady open, smiling.

"Hola, I'm looking for Sofia. Does she live here?" I asked hesitantly and she nodded. My heart skipped a beat.

"But she is out with her cousin. They went to the farmers market in town. They are probably just now getting there if you hurry," she said with a smile and I nodded.

"Thank you so much!" I beamed and she laughed. I turned around and jogged to my car. I had to hurry because there's only one way to get into the farmers market, but it's so big that I would never find her inside of it. I had to catch her waiting in the line.

I drove as fast as I could. And when I drove past the line, I saw her. I immediately came to holt. I jumped out of my car and ran over to her.

"Juanpa, what are you doing here?" She asked kind of confused. And also worried about the way I jumped out of my car.

"I came here to find you. Your grandma told you'd be here. And-" she interrupted me.