Chapter 1

Like any other day I'm taking the long walk from my apartment to the university like I do every Monday through Friday.

Many people think I'm crazy on what intrigues me.

The mentally insane.

I love it. I don't know what about it makes me so curious but it just does. I mean they are just like anyone else, just have some kinks in their brain that change them.

But that's what I'm majoring in and I'm even at the top of my class for it!

I finally make it to the uni in this harsh weather and walk through the front doors. The warm air automatically surrounds me having me let a sigh of contentment be released from my lips.

"Harry! HARRY!!" I hear my best mate call me as I spin around on my heel.

"Why are you so loud in the morning Ashton? it's like 8am." Harry pouts as he leans his head on Ashton's shoulder.

"Well mister 'I'm gonna stay up all night to look at old documents from the insane asylum cause that is my definition of fun', that's your own damn fault." Ashton smirks and puts his arm around Harry's shoulder and starts to walk to their first class together.

"Sorry that this is what I'm into..." Harry once again pouts and slouches over as they step into their first class.

"First as always! Hey do you wanna sit up front or the back?" Ashton questions as he starts up the isle stairs.

"The back cause if I fall asleep I don't want to be called out for it." Harry says passing Ashton and making his way to the last row.

"Woah! Bad boy gonna sleep in class!" Ashton giggles.

"Shut up." Harry glares as he sits down and lays his head on the cold wooden desk.

I close my eyes and feel Ashton sit down next to me. I barely slept.

What he said was true. I was looking at old documents from the insane asylum. I just got so caught up in it that I didn't realize it was 5am until my first alarm went off for me to get in the shower.

I doze off until I feel Ashton poking my side and telling me to wake up.

"Harry! Wake up! The professor is calling you to his desk." Ashton tells me as I see that class was just about to begin.

"8:45 is when the class starts and you always get here early. That's why I like you Mr. Styles." Dr. Armani tells me with a wide smile on his wrinkled face.

"You were calling me professor?" I question wanting to get to the point.

"Yes. What would you say if I told you I got you an internship at London Insane Asylum?" he asks me as my eyes widen.

"Really??" I shout in pure excitement.

"Yes! Actually it's the class for this in like the 7th semester. Are only in semester 3 but I see a lot of potential in you. So will you do it? Cause I already told them that you will start today."

"Yes! Oh my god yes I will!! Thank you so much Dr. Armani!!" I shout and run up and hug him.

I don't care if I cant! I'm happy as hell!

"What time am I suppose to be there?" I ask him.

"9am. Everyday Monday though Friday." He tells me as I look at him confused.

"But what about class?" I ask completely dumbfounded.

"Well you wouldn't be in this class anymore. Sorry." Dr. Armani tells me with a gloom look.

"Oh..." I say looking up at Ashton who returns the glance with a confused expression.

"That's fine. I guess I pack my bag and head down the street then. Thank you again professor." I tell him as I climb the stairs back up to the last row and sit down next to Ashton.

"What was that all about?" He asks me as I start to pick up my bag from the floor.

"I was given the opportunity to go intern at London's Lunatic Asylum. I start to day and I don't come to this class anymore. I'm sorry Ashton. I wish I could stay in this class with you but I can't turn down this opportunity." I tell him standing up from my chair.

"Bro that's so cool!! Tell me what its like there! We can grab a bight to eat after your shift." Ashton shouts in glee.  

"Sure thing! I gotta leave now though. Bye." I tell him patting him on the back and skipping down the stairs.

I shout a thanks again towards Dr. Armani and sprint out of the class being followed by the school.

I check my phone to see I have 25 minutes to walk 3 blocks.

wanting to get there early I speed walk down the side walk.

1 block.

2 blocks.

3 blocks.

Here

I look up at the building and see the car outside the door with two guards holding a man who seems to be struggling to get free from the guards.

As I walk past him and the guards I realize he's one of the patients that are being entered into the system.

I take in his features and see he's a good height. Maybe a bit shorter then me. Also he has nice flakey brown hair that's wild, probably from trying to get free. He also seems quiet fit, with tattoos all over his right arm. 

I continue to walk into the building and to the front desk.

"Hi. I just got an internship here from London University. My professor Dr. Armani told me he got it for me." I tell the nice old lady that's at the desk smiling kindly down to her.

"why yes! We have been waiting for you! You are Harry Styles, yes?" She asks softly.

"Yes I am. Hello." I say sticking my hand over the desk for a good handshake.

"Oh dear. The new patient. As the new patient help, will you help the guards take him to the room? It's room 2219. Second floor and make a left after the elevator. The door should be the first on the right. Please?" She explains to me.

"Sure thing... Maggie!" I tell her reading her name plate.

"Thank you so much! I'll get the doctor to go in after you take him. Have you had sedation practice in your university?" She asks me.

"Yes I have. Best in my class actually." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Perfect! There is sedation needles already set in the cabinet next to the door in the room." She tells me before I hear the doors slide open and the shouts from the man.

"I'm not crazy! I promise you! I don't belong here!" I hear the shouts as I take the nurses pass from Maggie to open the doors and elevators.

I'm already in scrubs since today was my medical classes today.

I turn around and look directly at the face of the patient making him suddenly go silent.

That was weird...

Looking over his face I see the face of pure beauty.

Hollow cheeks. Beautifully high cheekbones. Kissable pink lips. Scruffy brown stubble scattered on his chin making him look manly. And lastly...

Those eyes. Those beautiful Blue eyes that have that soft hint of green in them.

They're breath taking.

"I'll take him to the room. Thank you for your service." I tell the guards grabbing the patient by the arm and leading him the to elevators.

"You aren't suppose to leave with the patient without guards around. These crazy freaks can catch you by surprise." The buff black haired body guard told me.

"I think I'll live. You may go now." I tell them man going by the name Clark.

Like how disrespectful. They are human you know.

I slide my card on the elevator swipe and press the up button. As the guards walk away I ask the patient.

"What's your name?" 

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

-----------------------_______________________________________________________----------------------

okay so this is the first chapter of Insanity.

Did you like it?

No?

okay... .-.

But if you did thank you!!!

If I can get enough votes and comments I'll update the next chapter sooner.

Okay?!

Good.

until next time!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

{Kyoutaki}