My Love My Love

Alysabeth is found by a police officer at a New Years party extremely high and drunk and when she gets out of house arrest a few days later it's just in time for her to go back to school after winter break. All of the jocks and cheerleaders know that she's a partier and most normal high schoolers wouldn't want that as a reputation in their first year, but for some odd reason Alysabeth wants the attention. Always having the least family attention and trying to impress herself and her parents with grades she decides to take all the attention they give her and guys ask her out on the daily. When her best friend Briann finds out about her being in house arrest, she's extremely shocked and wants to know about it like any friend would. Although Alysabeth is loving all the male attention so Briann only gets to talk to her at school when no one is around.

When the high school's youngest varsity player, Zach, wants Alysabeth's attention he tries extremely hard to get her to himself but will she accept?

Abby I don't know if I spelled you're middle name right for the main character... and what's Kiana's middle name again? Anyway text me and let me know please! XD BTW Zach is youre favourite- allstar weekend you love me right? haha love u 2 BYEEEEE