Chapter 7

I have nothing to do with my life right now so this is just happening.
Anyway I'm still sorta up to date with all this shiz so hopefully it will stay that way
I had the most lame New Years ever.
Anyway hope you guys like it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When we got to the game it was only about ten minutes in and no one had scored so we just walked around the track that surrounded the entire field.
Bre was wearing a simple outfit. Leggings a cute pale blue peacoat from Victoria's Secret and a burgundy scarf. I was wearing a casual pear of jeans my favorite purple VS peacoat and a cream infinity scarf.

We walked we passed one of Bre's exes and she smiled at him. He walked over to us and walked next to Briann.
I looked at her and she seemed genuinely happy even though Owen had broken her heart in October she still seemed to be really happy with him.
As if she read my thoughts she looked at me and nodded smiling.

It was crazy how we could do that, we were so close we could have mental conversations with each other and I loved it.

We held eye contact and I glanced at Owen to ask her the obvious and with pleading eyes she nodded.

I complied walking away and over to the snack bar. She thankfully just continued to walk while I saw Rose standing in line and walked over to her.

"Hey chika how's life?" I asked her while we ordered hot chocolate and she got a slice of pizza.

"Eh you know. Boring." She replied as we sat at the bleachers. I noticed that Tristan was the row below me and smirked.

About five minutes later my phone vibrated and Bre texted me asking where I was.
Me-
'I found Rose we're in the bleachers. Is Owen with you?'

Sexy Bitch-
'Yeah we're by the stairs I don't see you..'

Me- 'third row up on the right'

Sexy Bitch- 'second row diagonal to you is that?'

Me- 'sadly yes'

Sexy Bitch- 'okay um fuck. Yell for me so he'll look over here please?'

"BRE GET YOUR SEXY BOOTY OVER HERE!!" I screamed and in the corner of my eye I saw Tristan turn.
Then glanced over to Bre and Owen just as they locked lips and had to refrain from giggling.

Bre wasn't back with Owen. She wasn't like that check back in a few weeks maybe but the day of a breakup. No.

Anywhore Tristan got up and stormed past me towards Briann and she stood there as he yelled at her.
Wishing I had a camera because she was smiling so wide it looked like it hurt I saw her strut past him hand-in-hand with Owen and sit next to me.

"That was mainly for effect..." she added to Owen. He pouted a bit and looked up at me.

"They just broke up." I added so he would understand. He gave a slight nod and looked onto the field.
Owen wasn't in high school while Bre and I were first years so he wasn't always in on the loop especially when it came to her relationships.

Still smiling about the Tristan situation Bre looked to the field as well. Her eyes seemed full of some nameless emotion.
If there is even a word for it, I didn't know but it looked depressed, happy and excited all at once.

How could she be so mixed up all the time like this..? One minute sad and almost in tears but the next all giddy and goofy. It always seemed to happen I guess I had just never taken notice of it.

I decided the game was a good distraction and joined in on watching just as some really skinny freshman scored a touchdown. Who are these children?

A few minutes later Bre and I decided to get more hot cocoa.. by ourselves.
As soon as we stepped off of the bleachers I looked at her.
"Briann." I stated completely serious.

"Yeah Ally?" She said smiling dimly.

"Are you okay?" I asked then added "honestly?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Not perfect but far from awful. I just don't know what I'm gonna do..." She was on the verge of tears. What had she done? Why was she so upset?

"What do you mean? What happened?" I asked scared for her well being.

"I really don't know lately it's just been the tiniest things killing me inside." she stared her beautiful blue eyes glowing with encouragement. "I'm perfectly fine. It's probably just another breakdown." She stated.
I looked at her and smiled hugging her.

"It's okay break downs are normal. And with a best friend by your side you'll be okay." I told her encouragingly as we got our hot cocoa and walked back to the bleachers.

We won the football game twenty to six and after the game we found Daniel and he dropped me off at my house then headed back up the road to theirs.

I plopped onto my bed and fell into a dreamless dark sleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So yeah... it gets kinda emotional man but I hope everyone likes it vote it up if you have no life!! Or don't you know... I could care less. But I do appreciate it and I will update again soon!!!

~Always and Maybe Forever~CBB<3