Chapter 1 - Promises

Krystel POV

Ahhh... what beautiful weather we have today. It's very sunny, the trees are dancing with the wind. The flowers are so colorful. The people around me are happy with their family and love ones. I saw a couple sitting on the bench happily eating ice cream. They're so cute because I can feel how happy they are with each other.  I remember someone very special man to me. 

"YAH! KRYS!!!! I don't know if the ice cream will melt or the couples? You are staring at them to loooooonngg." violently tapped my shoulder. I glared at her. She is wearing her innocent smile while holding the ice cream on her other hand. 

"Why are you staring at them." she passes the ice cream on me. We look for a bench to rest and eat  happily. "Because I am having a flashback." I take a bite on my favorite mango cheesecake flavor, the best ice cream ever. "I think I know what kind of flashback your having." she is also satisfied with her favorite blueberry ice cream. "I missed him..." her jolly voice turn low and staring her ice cream. "Me too" I whispered. 

\FLASHBACK\

"YAH! KRYS!!! WAKE UP?!" Kiana shaking my whole body like there is an earth quake. "Arrghh, I don't want, I need to sleep more." I pull my blanket hard to cover my whole body that cause her to fall on the floor. 

"CHOI KRYSTEL WAKE UP!!" she shouted at my ears, felt my eardrums crack. I push her this time and go back to sleep. No matter what she do will not work.

I heard the door open then close it looks like she finally give up. No one can wake me up to my wonderful sleep. I love sleeping very much. 

"OPPA!!!! KRYS DOESN'T WANT TO WAKE UP??!!" I heard her shouting outside the room. Did she just say oppa? Oppa? OPPA?! I immediately woke up. I brush my hair with my hands and sit properly.I just made it on the right time two of them entered our room. Me and Kiana are sharing room.

"Hehe sorry oppa she's already awake " she gave her brother a fake smile. He didn't mind Kiana he was looking at me and give me warm smile.

"Morning Krystel'' he smiled at me "Morning oppa.'' I smile at him too.Before he leave in our bedroom she patted Kiana on her back  "Yah! Kiana! Why you did you have wake me so early?'' I'm giving her my snob look while she sat on her bed smiling widely.

"Because we will go somewhere." she look at me with a her creepy smile. 

'' Where?'' I yawned I stretch my hand up I was about to lie down but Kiana pulled my hand " Please , stand up and take a bath." she paused "or else I will call my brother again." we're having a staring contest, but I lost because I want to sleep.

 "FINE.'' I groaned. I walk directed to the bathroom.

Anyway, I am Choi Krystel. Me and my mother is living with Kim family since my mother and theirs are best friend since childhood. My father left us and Kai's father is in the U.S working hard for their business. My mother and auntie has a cafe shop it's really a famous cafe shop here sometime we help them. Me,Kai and Kiana were best friends since were children lets say since I was born. They are just months older and those two are twins. 

After a long minutes I wear the flower vintage dress that Kiana gave to me. I really love dress, also simple. 

The twins are already waiting for me downstairs. I saw them boredom  sitting on the couch. Since they saw me they stand up at the same time. Kiana is giving me weird look like a pervert man and giving me swag pose. I am done to her. I ended up looking at Kai whose staring at me or the dress. I broke the silent. ''Ahm where we going ?'' I ask them "SECRET'' they said unison.