Chapter 1: Android's

Starting at the Android's Saga when Future you and Future Trunks help the others.

~~~~

You and Trunks just witnessed all your Friends and Family die from the androids a couple weeks back. You both led people to a safe place where the Android's couldn't find them then traveled to the past. You were Trunk's are best friends and he would do anything to keep you safe, now that your brother Gohan has died. So as your mother, your father died first from a heart disease that you all did not know to cure at the time. You and Trunks discovered Super Saiyan and found out that you were the only Saiyan's left. Well Half-Saiyan.

~~~~

You both arrived at the past earth. Calm and peaceful, for now. You saw the gang and waved. You touched Trunks arm and he turned around. "Hey you guys, Goku will be here any minute." Trunks yelled. "Ya, come on down we won't bite." The gang came down and Krillin introduced himself first. "Hey, woman." Vegeta yelled at you. You turned around and glared at him. "What V-." You said. Trunks looked at you in shock but then you stopped in time. "You have straight spiky hair." He said. "Ya and..." you said. "Only Saiyan's have hair like that." He said. "You actually look like Dad." Gohan said. You jumped. "I told you I shouldn't have come out here the gonna figure it out before da- I mean Goku comes." You said to Trunks. "Sorry, I thought it would be a good idea." Trunks says blushing. "You two dating or something." Bulma said. You and Trunks both looked at each other and blushed madly. "Well-I-uh!?!?"You said covering your face. Trunks laughed.

Finally Goku arrives. When he came out he waved and you wanted to spring at him and hug him but you couldn't yet. You and Trunks flew over to him. "Hello Goku." Trunks said. They were conversing for a while until they fought Super Saiyan. When they ended Goku gave the "Holy Crap." Look. You got annoyed and turned Super Saiyan. Goku gave the "Wtf just happened." Look. "So there's 2 Saiyan's." Goku said. "Yes, were from the Future actually." Trunks said. "You want to explain the "other" stuff?" Trunks asked. You just started talking. "You see Vegeta and Bulma Goku?" You asked. Goku nodded. "Their going to have a son and his names Trunks." You said. "Wow they are. Geez I would have never knew." Goku said. "The sons right in front of you." Goku fell on the floor. "Your Trunks." He said. "Wow!!" Goku yelled. "Goku." Trunks said. "Your going to have twins a year after Bulma has me. Their names are Goten and Y/N. Which Y/N is right behind me." Goku's mouth hung open and he cheered.

After a few minutes of talking about the Future, you and Trunks left. "Y/N, I was thinking about what my past mother said and..." You looked at Trunks. "Remember the day the Android's came before that?" He asked. "Yes." You said. "And I wanted to tell you something." "Yes." "Well I just uh wanted to tell you that....I have feelings for you." He said quickly at the end. You giggled and kissed Trunks on the cheek. "I do to." Trunks smiled and you layed on his chest going through time.