Chapter 5: Weird Dreams and Things

You woke up to fell Trunks not in your bed. You sat up and saw that the bathroom light was on. He came out with a new pair of pants. "Why did you change your pants?" You asked him. He blushed and shoved his other pair of pants in his bag. "You don't want to know." He said. "Ok." You said wondering why that happened. He layed back in bed and blushed more when you looked under the covers. "W-what are you doing!?!?" "Just checking if your things up. My brother Goten has wet dreams and I was just checking if you had one." You said. "Well-I-uh-" Trunks blushed dark red. You laughed. "I'm just kidding Trunks, I wouldn't look there. I was just checking if you wet the bed." He sighed and hugged you to sleep.

~~~~

You randomly woke up for no apparent reason. You went to your phone on the counter that was charging and it was, 'Its only 5:00!?!?' You thought. You went back to your bed and layed down. You decided to lay on Trunks chest and he put his arm around you. 'Does he know what he's doing.' You suddenly hear Trunks do a low and dark gasp and he was blushing. 'What's up with him?' You said. He was breathing heavily and his face was all red. 'I heard mom talk about this to Goten once but I didn't know what it was about.' You heard Trunks whisper something and then he sprung up like a jack in a box.

He was panting like crazy and he looked at you. "Now a Nightmare?" You asked. "Uh,yea...something like that." Trunks got up and sat down.
(Like picture above.)
"I had a dream that I wanted to do something, but something held me back saying I can't. It felt weird to me." He said. "Like what?" You asked. He blushed and turned away. "Honestly, I think it's a warning or its telling me I shouldn't do it." He said. "I'm gonna change" You said. You took your shirt and pants off and got a tank top and jeans. You looked behind you and Trunks was staring at you. You put your clothes on and went in front of Trunks.

He looked at you and smirked. "I'll try this but if you don't like it, You can tell me to stop..." He chuckled. "If I get to rough." He got up and held your waist. "I love you." He whispered into your ear and kissed you. 'Where did this Trunks come from?' You thought. He walked you over to a wall still kissing you and pushed you against it gently. You put your arms around Trunks neck and giggled. "What's so funny?" Trunks chuckled. "I never seen this side of you." You said. He chuckled. "You know how I am, if anything happens to me you'll know or not." "Ok unks." You teased. "Trunks." He said and laughed. "I love you." You both said and kissed one more time.