Chapter 4:

4

(Recap)

"Iight coo' , but uh you wanna eat with us? Instead of by yourself? You looked lonely."

Alicia pointed over to her table. "Were eating over there." 

I looked over to see a bunch of sexy ass nigga's, groupies and a few chicks having a conversation, but shoot! Thats better than me sitting her by myself.

"Yea, thanks." I smiled.

I zipped my backpack closed , picking it up and carrying it onto my back and carried my sandwich in my other hand as I followed Alicia, yet again.

When we finally got there, I felt eyes staring.

"Aye guys, this my new girl Bev, she new here. She eatin' with us." Most of the niggas nodded except two. One was licking his lips eyeing me down, while the other one had his mouth open, speechless as one of the groupies who had happened to be also sitting on his lap, spoke to him.

"Romeo! ROW-ME-YO!!!!!" She said as she shook him, knocking him out of his concious.

"Chill yo." He said as he looked away from me.

I walked over towards Alicia and her two friends she sat with. " Come on girl, you can sit right here." Alicia patted the seat beside her.

Her two friends smiled as I sat down on the bench.

"Im Keyarii " One of them said. "-And Im Sherita!" The other girl said.

Keyarii had a milk chocolate complexion that showed her clear skin and complimented her smile. Sherita was a little brownskin and looked very colourful. Very happy and joyful. 

"Beverly." I smiled.