Meeting my crush

Sam pov

I was walking to school. I'm really shy . I don't talk much .. at all actually. As I was walking into school the most popular guy saw me. He was staring at me. I turned red and I looked at the floor. I was walking to my locker and some tap my shoulder. " hey Sam " it was j . " oh hey j what's up?" I ask him. " oh nothing much just tired , you?" He said . " well you know the guy I like right? "  " yea?" " well he was staring at me " I felt my cheeks heat up ." Oh hehe just ask him out al ready don't you know prom is coming up " he said  I gasp " oh no! I can't ask him out.. I know he is not gay and he is dating chan! " I say with dad eyes he just sighed and walked to his class.. wait! IM LATE TO CLASS. THE BELL RANG ! I ran into class with invader  looking to kiss me . I cringe and walked to a seat next to the window. " Sam your late" the teacher Said . ( sorry guys I can't spell her name ) " sorry " I said she gave me a look and went to her desk . I saw taurtis coming in class and sat next to me . I blush . He was dawning on his desk. I saw lots of girls blush and each him draw . I saw Chan giving me a death look . I gulped. " sup" he said. " uhh....hi.." I said " heh your like me .. late " he said " I don't want to be late I was..just talking...to ..a friend " I said .   " yep just like me " he smirk. I blush. " ok class " the teacher stared to talk. " today is a free day so talk all you want but for homework you have to write a essay about some one you love" she then set off fireworks. I sigh . I'm writing about taurtis! I saw Chan walk up to taurtis , I growl . I heard them talking " hey baby so you writing about me right? And don't forget to ask me out for prom very loud all girls have to be jealous!" She said taurtis rolled his eyes " yea , yea" he said  " yea yea my ass! You do as I say babe!! Your mine! Got it! " she snapped. I saw people give her looks " chan just.. GO AWAY!" He yelled. I saw my ears  go down. He yelled very loud. I saw her walk out of the class with tears  I had a smile on my face. As I sat down I did my homework. J was talking with yuki. Dim and star was talking about a party to make for taurtis. I sat in my chair and finished up my homework. Then I  started   drawing. " hey Sam" taurtis said . I was shocked, how does he know my name? " uhh how do you..know my..name?" I asked him " I'm the popular guy, I know ever one in this school silly " he said . I blush " so how.. are you with chan.. " I said  he gave me a look . " I'm breaking up with her. " he said . I heard my heart beating faster.. he is free! Omg I can ask him out. J is right I should.
Taurtis pov
Sam is so cute!  I wish I could be with him. But he is not gay or bi. I sigh . I was going to ask Sam to hang out with me later today but grian got in the way! They went to the other side of the room , talking I was already mad.  But what really pissed me off was they were holding hands! I grind my teeth. My phone was buzzing like crazy as always just more fans flirting with me on kik.  And chan was texting me she said sorry and she wanted to hang out me today but I was ready to move on
T = taurtis  c= chan

T= chan .. I have to tell you something
C= yes baby? Oh and sorry about that .i just got done crying I'm out side of school
T = chan I'm breaking up with you
C= WHAT! HELL NO YOUR MINE! Who do u like!? TELL ME!
T= no! I can't.. I won't tell you his name.
C= HE? a BOY!?
Then I saw chan block me  I sigh as I shut off my phone and heard the bell rang . Time for lunch ! I saw j, grian, and Sam  were walking towards a seat . Sam and grian were still holding hands. Yes.. i'm jealous....