Purple blood..

Sam pov
As I woke up I was going to sit up but somthing stopped me. A pair of arms . I blush " taurtis wake up. And let me go. We have school! " I say as he hold on me tightly. " let's stay home baby" he says " I push his arms off me come , today is Friday. We have the whole weekend to our slevs!" I say as he gets up and gets dressed . " um I have no new clothes to put on.. " he sighs and throws me a pair of pants and shirt . " thank you?" " hmm" he says I know somthing is wrong . " hey are you ok?" I ask him. " no .. the news really got to me last night" .. " what?" I ask him. " when you went to sleep I was still up . Petting your ears" I blush " and I was waching the news and..and..these scientist are looking and researching hybrids.. and they said if they find one they will take it and kill it! " he had tears and so did I . " please stay home! I will homeschool you! I will give you the home work! Just please!" He beg me.  I sigh, " ok." I say he kiss me then head out . I was alone .. in his house.. as I got out and walked home.. maybe he won't mind that I walked home. " what are you doing here ?" Some guy ask me " I'm justing home sir. " I say " hmm ok have u seen a boy name taurtis around here?" He ask. "....n.....o...s..ir " I say " hmm" he gives me a evil grin and gives me a shot in my arm as I felt sleepy I went fell and blacked out . I woke up . At a lab.. oh shit..  I was tied to a bed. And I see .. TAURTIS!  " taurtis!" I yell . He was tied to a bed with tubes and Machines connected to him just like me. " s..a..m.." he said. " omg ! We need help!" I say then a doctor comes in . " ah! There u two are my purple blood kid and hybrid kid! " he says " now Sam u can live but taurtis can't.." he says " WHAT NO PLESE LET US GO! " i tell I was crying . As he pointed to taurtis " I need his blood . If I take all of it I can have his powers!" He says I never knew he had this.. " so sir! Please kill me instead!" " hmm haveing bunny ears? Ok I will do it! I wanted them anyway! He gives a evil grin as he gets knifes.
Taurtis pov
As I see Sam ready to die  and all my blood coming out of me I sobbed. But I kicked so much I got out of the bed. I ran into the doctor kicking him to the ground . As I unite san I stab the doctor and ran. As 6 more doctors came they pin me down and took my sam away from me! " SAM!" I yell and got pulled into a new room.
The next day
I saw doctors into of me there were putting my blood in there's if I don't act fast I could be dead by the next morning! And where is my sam! " please let me go!" " please don't hurt my sam!" " oh I'm sorry he is already .....