Chapter Two

The pace of the kiss fastens, Gina put her arms around Tyler's neck so she would be standing up if the kiss ever finished. Tyler's hand started caressing her back up and down as if he was reaffirming her body to his memory then they moved around to the front of her robe and undid the tie. His hands then went around her waist, skin to skin, Gina moaned. Tyler felt his heart starting to race, her skin felt so smooth under his hands, he then brought them up to her breasts. The nipples were pointing out, crying out for his touch, his thumb skimmed over one of her nipples and it hardens under his thumb, Gina moaned she had never felt so out of control, as when she was in Tyler's arms. Tyler then moved away from her lips, and started nibbling down the side of her throat. His mouth skimmed over the pulse at the base of her neck, making it flicker even more. He kept moving down towards her breast and when he got there he place a ring of kisses around it not touching the nipple, doing this to both sides. Gina started moaning, as Tyler kept up the torment until Gina finally snapped and grabbed his head and placed his mouth over her nipple. He started sucking on it deeply and Gina felt herself starting to lose control, "Tyler," she moaned, "Oh Tyler."

All she could think of was the exquisite sensations Tyler was causing throughout her body. Tyler lifted his head up from her breast, looked at her, and said, "Gina, what you do to me? I need you badly. Let me make love to you, let me show you what it's like all over again," as he said this Gina came to her senses.

She pulled herself out of his arms and said, "That is all you wanted, Tyler. If she will not take the money, try it another way. Why can you not see I care for you? I love you. You sent me away because I was too good for you and you did not know how to handle the pressure or was it pleasure. You could not believe if felt so good, I made you scared because you lost control, I love you, you idiot," then she realized what she said, she went pale and turned around and ran for her bedroom. If she could get there before he caught her, she could lock the door. However, fate had other things planned for Gina, because when Tyler caught up with her outside her room, he picked her up and carried her into the room.

"When did you start loving me, Gina?" he asked as he carried her in.

"You do not want to know Tyler, so why are you asking," said Gina, as she struggled to get out of his arms.

"But I do," he replied, sliding her down the length of his body until she was standing on the floor in front of him, "I'm confused over what I feel, Gina, but all I know is that I want to take you to bed and make love to you."

Gina could feel what she was doing to him, she could feel his erection through his pants pressing into her stomach. It started doing things inside her, clouding her judgment, making her yearn for something that she should not be yearning for. Tyler could see her turning; he could read it in her eyes, they had started to mist over. He bent his head and captured her mouth again, and she responded back by opening her mouth. He moved his tongue into her mouth and she met it with hers and they started duelling, and as they kissed, Tyler slid the robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Tyler lifted his head to look at her, her skin was still smooth and creamy; it still looked as lush as it was eighteen months ago. Her head, tipped back in abandonment; Tyler placed his lips over the pulse fluttering at the base of her neck, Gina arched even more over his arm that was around her, which lifted her breast even higher and made them stand out even more than they already did, Tyler could not resist them any further; he placed his mouth over one taut nipple and sucked; Gina gasped and moaned, "Tyler, Tyler, please. Tyler, I, I need, Tyler I need you please."

She started pulling at his tie, undoing the buttons on his shirt pushing it off his shoulders and moaning when he grazed up against her nipples, to feel his hair roughen chest against her breast was exquisite torture and had her moaning all over again, "Tyler, please now, I need you now."

Tyler took the rest of his clothes off, and pulled Gina down onto the bed with him, he rose up over her and began to kiss her again. Gina lifted her arms, placing them on his shoulders, she then ran her nails down his arms and up over his chest. Moving her body against him, Tyler groaned as Gina moved against him, "Gina, need to go slow," he said as he began kissing down her throat moving toward her breasts. 

It felt so good; Gina could not hold back any longer she started to move trying to get Tyler closer to her. He moved down her body over her stomach and navel, he kept moving, kissing her thighs lightly, parting them gently and placing one of his legs in between her. His fingers moved lightly down over her body, faintly brushing over her nipples, down over her belly and towards the heart of her, Gina felt her breath catch as she waited in anticipation for she knew what was coming and could hardly wait. When it happens, he rubbed his fingers over her clit ever so gently, Gina felt like she was on the edge of a cliff and didn't know where to go, her head started moving side to side in time with the stroking of his fingers, she moaned, she withered, she called to him, "Tyler, please Tyler, I need you inside me now. Please Tyler now, oh, Tyler please."

Tyler groaned, "Yes, Gina, yes," in the next instant he was there, pressing against her, he held himself there and looked down at her, she moved her hips and rubbed against him, pleading for him to take her, but he waited, moving a little more, so she could feel the tip of him but could not have all of him.

Gina moved her hips again and then Tyler entered her, she had never felt such a homecoming as that, it felt so good with him inside her. Tyler started moving small powerful thrusts, which pushed Gina closer to the edge, "Tyler," she moaned, "Tyler, I, Tyler!"

"Let it happen Gina, go with it," groaned Tyler, next, she was over the edge and holding onto Tyler as she fell, with one more thrust and Tyler was with her crying out her name as he went. The sensation was so strong when Gina came back to earth her body was still shuddering and her breathing quite heavy, and Tyler was lying heavy on top of her.