R.I.P || Zarry Stylik AU *Coming soon in 2014*

Hey Guys!! :) 

This story will come in 2014!! :) Tell me what you guys think of the idea!! :)

And did I say how much I love the pic. to the right!! :) Aww... 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

❝R.I.P to the boy you used to see.

His days are over, baby he’s over ❞

» Zayn always believed in soul mates like in the books he read cooped up in the school library. In his eyes every girl or boy is a princess or a prince waiting for their other half to come on a white horse and rescue them. Zayn believed he too had someone out there for him. his other half. The one who will make him smile, laugh and make butterflies erupt in his stomach. And he met him. Harry Styles. The person to hold his heart, his everything. Zayn believed his other half was the cheeky curly haired boy with bright green eyes and dimples who had spent the past 1 and ½ years as Zayn’s boyfriend.

Harry loved Zayn. He truly did. But he didn’t believe in ‘True Love’ like his boyfriend did. No, to him everything has an expiry date. Even love.

So, he realized that his expiry date with Zayn was closer.

That was the reason why one day Zayn found the love of his life on top of someone that was not him on Harry’s bed.

His heart cracked. But his heart shattered to a million pieces when he saw the person under Harry was his one and only best friend, Louis Tomlinson. His best friend who was straight as a ruler. His best friend who Zayn shared his favorite crayons in kindergarten. His best friend who knew how much Zayn loved Harry.

He broke. His heart broke. His fairytale vanished into the sky just like a rainbow when the sunshines.

So, he ran. He ran from Harry. He ran from Louis. He ran from everyone else. He ran from his life.

Now, four years later they all meet again. But things change, people change, everything changes. So did Zayn Javadd Malik.

There is a saying, “No matter how much you change how you dress, act and vice versa but you can never change who you are born to be”.

Why did fates wanted them all back together? No one knew the answer to that.

But they say if that person loved you just like you loved them, they will come to you no matter how long it takes, how far away they are.

After all these years does Zayn still love Harry? Does Harry love Zayn?

At the end of the day, true love never dies.

[Inspired by “R.I.P by Rita Ora and “True Love” by Pink & Lilly Allen]

[Warning: This book contains boy x boy love. If you are not comfortable with the plot please don’t read. It’s up to you. There will also be mentions of cheating, sex, violence. Thank you. ]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, what do you guys think?

Should I come up with the first chapter?

Please comment and vote  :)

Love,

1D_Zayn_Malik :)