» Prologue

Hey guys!!!

Happy New Year!!

I'm writing the first chapter now!! ;) So, here is the prologue for the time being :)

I hope you guys will like it!! :)

Enjoy!! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue

❝R.I.P to the boy you used to see.

His days are over, baby he’s over ❞

Zayn stared outside the window looking at the scenery outside. It was a cold January morning, in a few days it’s Zayn’s birthday. He will soon be eighteen, an adult. At the moment his life was complete. He was happy.

“Zayn, I am so sorry for keeping you late sweetheart!”, he turned his gaze away from the window to the door, through which a lady with short brown hair and sparkling blue eyes had entered.

“It’s okay Rosie. So, you have the letter”, Zayn asked the forty year old woman excitedly as his warm brown eyes sparkled behind the thick framed glasses.

“Yup, I can guarantee you baby they chose you”, she gushed excitedly as she sat on the teachers chair as he sat in front of her. “Here we go”, she said ready to open the letter and gesturing Zayn to cross his fingers. Zayn couldn’t help but chuckle as he crossed his fingers in both hands and held them high for her to see.

Ms. Rose is a single lady of forty years. She is the career counselor in Bradford High. She was a good friend of Zayn’s mother, she always used to visit their house when his parents were alive. After the accident she sort of became his best friend and second mother because no one will ever be able to replace Tricia. But Rose was happy with the situation, she was never married. She, just like Zayn believed in true love; that there is one person out there who is her perfect partner. So, that’s why at the age of forty she is still single. “It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are. If you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you have to wait for the right person”, her words were still clear in his head like yesterday.

“Oh My God! Come here baby!”, she gasped out as she pulled Zayn into warm tight hug. He loved the fell of her arms, she gave a sense of love, a bond close to a mother and a son.

“So?”, he asked as he pulled away from her. He could see tears forming in her warm blue eyes.

He could feel the smile on his face getting diminished slowly. He knew he wouldn’t get in, there were thousands of other students out there far better than him, so why would he?

“You are in”, Ms.  Rose replied back grinning at him waving the piece of paper in front of his face.

“W- What? I’m in? Then why are you sad?”, Zayn asked as he stared at the paper in disbelief.

“Oh sweetheart I’m not sad. Those are tears of happiness”, she replied cheekily as she wiped away the salty tears.

“I’m so happy right now!”, Zayn replied as Ms. Rose pulled him into another hug congratulating him.

****************

Zayn walked down the streets towards his boyfriend house. Harry Edward Styles, his boyfriend of 1 and ½ years, his other half.

Zayn stared down at the envelope in his hands. He felt proud of himself. He was happy knowing that he had made his parents were proud of him. He had made the wish he made on his parents funeral come true.