Realisation

A/N: This is a Drarry, after a bit. A mix of a story I started then discontinued on another site and one I wanted to write. Please read, comment and vote! *This part is Draco's POV, Voldie and Lucy dead, you think up how. If you comment it here, I might use it in another chapter...;-))*
-------------------------------------
I stared at my father's portrait in disbelief, mouth gaping. I wasn't a...I was actually a...This was a joke...right? But Father didn't use to joke. Mother doesn't either. Well, she did a bit after she realised Father was dead. But anyway. That meant...It was true. I wasn't a pure-blood, I couldn't call Har-Potter a disgrace to the wizarding community, I couldn't call the Weasel a blood traitor. I was one. I was a full blooded Veela.
I suppose it explained the impeccable beauty, and the girls fawning all over me. But still!! 'Actually.' I mused, 'it means I can give up some school, to find my mate. I can publish it in the' I grimaced 'Quibbler. It'll print the truth I suppose. Unlike that rag, pathetic excuse for a magazine, The Daily Prophet, I guess. And-'
"Stop frowning boy! You look like a Grindylow! Malfoy's do not look like Grindylow's! AND IS THAT A MUGGLE OUTFIT? DISGRACEFUL! YOU BRING SHAME UP IN OUR FAMILY! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BOY!" yelled my father. Sighing, I bowed my head and exited to the shrieks of how Malfoy's only bow to the Dark Lord and all that crap.
Sat in my bedroom, I looked at my jeans. Calvin Klein. Comfortable, stylish, and...Muggle. It didn't matter. I didn't care. Stretching out on my Egyptian silk duvet, I started to read up on Veela. I was in for a long night, I may as well start now.