Chapter 3

Nichole just whispered to Kate and Nailla. "Alam mo ba na naiinis ako kay Ian kasi sabi ko ako magkukulay tapos ako pa lalabas na walang naitulong" Nichole said... Then they aren't reply to her.... Nichole is just sitting in her desk and Tristan don't talk to her! Nichole is "TORPE" like shy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's a lot of things that they've been through.... "char" hahahahaha and then after all of that something happens!!!!!

They have a GC "Group Chat" Tristan said " Muntik na maputol litid ko" Then Miguel said "Okay ka lang ba? Wag ka na muna kayang pumasok!" Then Tristan replied "Papasok ako pero nakasaklay" and Nichole said "Ahhh ok"

The next morning Tristan's Mom and him are in their clasroom.. Tristan's mom was taking care of him... When I already in our school my Friends say that Tristan was their... I said yuhoo! But........ He's with her mom Nichole said "What?!"

Then Nichole go upstairs to put her bag into her desk then suddenly he saw Tristan and His mom Nichole was surprised!

Their adviser change their seating arrangement Tristan is on her back and She is in front..
Nichole was so happy deep inside! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Tristan was talking to Nichole already! Nichole was so HAPPY

Nichole's friends was teasing her saying "Develop, Develop"
Nichole was just laughing ag them!!!!!!!!

Paulo, Tristan, and Miguel always teased Nichole in their vacant time..... Paulo and Tristan doing a wacky face... Nichole was annoyed but happy deep inside because Tristan is talking to her!

One day Miguel goes to Hong Kong and he was absent that days Nichole and Tristan was talking about Nichole's message to Tristan he said "Nakalagay dun sa message mo ang tanging sandalan mo lang ayy si Miguel" then Nichole said " Dati pa yun NEVERMIND mo nalang" The Tristan said "Sandalan" continously and Tina said "Park" then they have the word

TO BE CONTINUED.........