Chapter 8

You slammed your head on your desk for the fifth time in pain. Your cramps, and your stomach ache worsen by the minute and got more painful each time a wave of pain hit you. This is because last night, Satan had blessed you with your monthly Lucifer's blood fall. For this reason, you were currently feeling ill.

"(Y/n)~!" A very joyous voice called. You glanced up with an irritated expression on your face to see Jungkook, grinning at you happily. You sworn you saw bubbles, unicorns, flowers and rainbows around him. The jolly expression on his face, and his cheerful aura caused you to glare daggers at him. This of course, did not go unnoticed by him, because when he saw you glaring at him, he began to panic.

"(Y/n) is glaring at me," He cried with a sorrow expression plastered on his face, while he carefully walked over to you.

"Piss off," You said with your eyebrow twitching, before another wave of pain hit you, causing you to groan in pain.

"Are you okay? OH MY GOD [y/n)Please don't die on me!" Jungkook screamed in panic. His loudness only irritated you further.

"I'm not dying, you idiot! I have a sever stomach ache," You snapped.

"You do~? That's too bad I guess...And, I even bought you chocolates," Jungkook said, sighing.

Instantly, your head shot up and the dark aura around you changed to a radiant one.

"You bought chocolates for me?" You inquired smiling.

"Yeah, I-"

"Thanks!" You chirped snatching the chocolates from his hands, and kissing him on the cheek, which made his cheeks turn red.