Where am I

(Vote if you want me to write some naughty things in the next chapter)

Chapter 3 Where am I

Kylers POV

My eyes slowly opened, I wasn’t really able to really see anything, and what I could see was really foggy and hazy. I closed my eyes and opened them again, finally seeing things focus for me.

Looking around I had no idea where I was, the king size bed I laid in was foreign to my dorm twin bed. The gray sheets where so soft, and the room had windows lining the area. They were huge and high to the ceiling none of them had curtains so I could see the amazing blue sky from all of them. Since none of them had curtains it allowed the light to pour in.

I sat up and looked around the room, the floor had dark wood, and paintings were all over. Even a funny looking plant grew in the corner, there was a tv and another door which I guessed was a bathroom. I jumped up and saw my clothes were missing,

 I only had on boxers, ones that werent mine.

What is going on, I thought to myself, I looked around the room and still couldn’t find my clothes. The floor was cold, and I was a little chilly, I walked through the doorway that had no door and through a hall into what I guess was a living room. If you would call something this grand a living room, the flat screen was huge, it hung over a fire place and took up almost the entire wall. The furniture was the same gray color like the bed spread, with glass tables and lamps with it. The dark wood flooring ran into here as well, there were more paintings and plants decorating it, and a huge fish tank sat in the corner.

A strange fish swam around and around, I approached it to get a better look when I heard growling.

I turned toward the kitchen and a huge gray pit-bull stood in the doorway, it was just staring and growling at me. I was about to run for it when someone whistled for it. “Wesley,” I heard a familiar voice call to it, the dog whined, not wanting to leave me alone but turned and ran into the kitchen.

Feeling relieved I approached the kitchen with caution, I’d rather leave this place, but seeing how I have no clothes I couldn’t do that.

I walked into the kitchen, and Mason was feeding the pit-bull something. He had no shirt and loose fitting pajama pants. They hung low enough to show off his v cut, as I tried not to stare. The dog greedily hogged down the mystery meat, as it kept averting its eyes from me to Mason.

“Behave Wesley, he’s guess, good morning Kyler, you sleep well?” Mason asked smiling at me, “don’t you dare, where the heck are my clothes,” I demanded, “Oh yeah I burned them,”

“You Did What,”

“I’m sorry; you’re welcome to use mine.” “I couldn’t believe him, first off we just met last night, at least I think so, I hope I hadn’t been out that long. Now he’s telling me he burned my clothes, has me butt naked in his home, and now offering me to wear his clothes.

Could this get any weirder?

“Kyler do you remember anything that happened to you last night,” he asked me removing the smile from his face.

“I…I think so, I remember Hannah leaving me, you offering me a ride, me feeling really woozy when I stood up, and then you taking me to your car.”

I trailed off, my mind taking me back to last night, the ugly jerk knocking Mason out, and trying to rape me, I panic seeing he was cutting me up with something sharp. I couldn’t believe I didn’t feel any pain before. Then I see the black wolf attacking him, killing him and then approaching me. I can see the orangey hue of its eyes and then everything goes black after that.