Summer Fun

Hey guys, Kyler here, I hope you guy’s enjoy the new chapter, please don’t forget to vote, comment, and fan us!! You know you love my story, and my creator loves your support…

;]

lol… anyways happy reading…and again I hope you guys enjoy…

:]

Chapter 8

Summer Fun

Kyler’s POV:

Mason’s body was heavy on top of mine; I didn’t expect this to be happening tonight. But here I was, lying in the grass, with Mason’s body heat melting me as if I were a pop sickle. Sweat rushed through his pours onto me, it all just made me want him more. I switched positions before his heat ignited me a blaze. As I kissed him, consuming his breath into mine, my fingers slithered through his wavy hair. Exploring every part of him, I smiled as I familiarized myself with his body...my lover’s body.

  I looked into his eyes, the green flakes glowing unnaturally in the moon light. The longer I looked the more I felt my walls crumble to my feet. With Mason, things were so different; he put me in such peace and serenity. All my usual defenses to shut people out were gone around him.

Running my slender fingers through his hair again, the feel of it sent tingling sparks shooting up my entire body. Lying in the soaked grass, we laughed as we took turns pleasing one another. He stared up into my eyes, smiling and not for one second hiding his desire for me. Cupping my butt and squeezing tight, he forced a scream from my mouth. I laughed before returning the favor, lowering my head down slowly towards his. I pretended to give him a kiss, allowing our lips to touch slightly, then pulled away before he could lock them.

The face he gave me was priceless, a love struck puppy face that told me he didn’t like when I teased him.

Looking into my eyes smiling, he exposed his beautiful white teeth. I bit my bottom lip, feeling more heat take me over as my mind wondered to foreign and beautiful places. I slowing scanned his body, head to toe. The things I wanted to do with him tonight were sinful, but I wouldn’t dare say I’m not going to enjoy it.

Mason’s POV:

Kyler was biting his bottom lip, staring at me in such desire. His light caramel skin lit up inside the moon’s light. She seemed like she was happy for us, shining and allowing us to enjoy each other.

“Kyler don’t tease me,” I smiled at him again, and he lowered his lips towards mine. I grabbed hold of his head locking our lips tightly. After a minute or two, I released him, allowing him to pull up for air. He smiled at me, and disappeared from my view, I was about to sit up until I felt him again.

In a place I didn’t know I enjoyed so much. <3

His tongue gliding down my neck and moved very slowly down to my chest and pelvis. The sensation captured me for a moment, making me close my eyes to savor every bit of it. As I felt his hair tickle my navel one second, the next second my head shot back with pleasure. He was better than anyone I ever been with, which isn’t much, and only females. But as he worked his head and tongue simultaneously, Kyler definitely became my best.

Once he was done, I had to return the jester, pulling him towards me to kiss him again. When we parted, he had a weird smile on his face,

“Your turn,” he said before biting his bottom lip again.

I lifted him up and switched our positions, laying him down gently and straddling over him.

“Kyler I never done this before,” “Neither have I,” he said pulling my head back towards his. He whispered into my ear… “You do realize your my first.” He giggled before nibbling lightly on the lobe of my ear. The sensation trapped me, making me turn my lips to his.