CHAPTER 5

○○

Soon Morning gave its appearance. Everyone came to garden and saw a bird lying on the ground.
randhir checked it and saw it was already died.

K - How's this possible? Ghar mey entry kiyeh ek din bhi nahi hua hai aur ye yahan mara hua padha mila. Yeh acha shagun nahi hai.

S - chup karo yaar, kuch ni hoga.Yeh jagha band tha kal hi khula hai so aisa ho jata hai chill.

Shikha came there and see's the dead bird.

Sh - Aaplog jaiye nashta kijiye yeh mey saaf kar deti hun.

All went but shikha was looking at the place where the bird was lying, she looked up and saw the window of sanyu's room..it was quite strange.She then cleaned the place and went inside.

Everyone had their breakfast and thought to check everything in the palace. They went up the stairs but suddenly sanyu's leg slippd and she was about to fall but but...parth saved her frm falling..[kya yar hamesha rd hi ni hota hai.kabhi kabhi koi aur bhi hote hai].sanyu smiled at him but someone was fuming in anger [Haan haan abhi sahi guess kia hai]it was none other than  randhir.

Sarth shared an eye lock and rd was burning in anger..he was out of sense and took vidushi's hand and went frm there..vidushi turnd back to see parth and gave him a wink..bt sandhir dint notice that this was their plan only.whole day went and now it was night..sanyukta entered her room and saw a gift with a small chit..the chit said

"Meet me at ground floor left side corner room around 8:30..love"

Sanyu was confused who can it be and opened the box and found a beautiful grown. She smiled because she thought it was randhir.Same case with randhir.Even he got a gift with a chit. The same lines were written.He even got a black blazer with a white shirt and black pant. He smiled because he thought it was sanyukta. Now it was already 8 and they both started getting ready. Randhir was the first who went in that room..the scene was blissful. The room was decorated with white and red ribbons, curtains and balloons. He felt someone tapped his shoulder,he turned around and saw sanyu in a black grown..she was looking like an angel.He was mesmerizesd at her beauty.

Sc - so yeh tha tumhara plan ..a secret date han?

Rd - what? Ye kya bol rahi ho? Mujhe laga tumne ye sab kiya hai.

S - kya? Mey kyun karungi yeh sab.Tumne mujhe bulaya hai yaha..and yeh dress bhi tumne he rakha the na mere room mey.

Rd - ek second ek second, definitely misunderstanding hui  hai..mere room mey ek gift box ke sath ek chit bhi tha..usme likha tha mujhe yaha ake milo 8:30 ko and ye drs us box me tha.

S - And mere sath bhi yahi hua hai. Agar tumne mujhe nahi bulaya,  aur agar meyne tumhe nahi bulaya tho hum dono ko bulaya kisne..iska matlab.

Rd - Iska matlab.

They both looked at each other and said together

'Parth aur vidushi ne kia hai'

"pakre gaye"

vidushi and parth exclaimed. They were busy spying on the love birds, keeping an eye on them.

P - vidz chalo apne room mey..inko ab privacy detey hai.

V - Sahi kaha. I just hope aaj yeh dono ek ho jaye.

¤¤

Precap - "aaj phir tumpe pyaar aaya hai...horror me thoda romance toh banta hai "

¤¤

●●

** Romance before horror 😄 Hope you all liked it. Do vote and comment.  Just have two exams to go and then am all yours 😁 A little more patience and Phir dekho.😉 **