Ch9- Forget everything!

I listen to his heart beat once more, remembering the pattern and taking in the warmth. It feels like somehow, Yanni is gluing my recently broken features together. Like he is fixing everything wrong in this world. "Thank you, Frog Face." I say a small smile tugging at my lips.

"Are these our official nicknames?" He laughs. I join in except mine isn't as happy as his. "No problem, Eleven." He pulled me in tighter then stood up , letting me go slowly. "Hurry get ready, we can still make it to school." He shook his head and I smiled.

"I need to shower." My energy levels are so low it isn't even funny. "I probably look like shrek." He frowned at me. "What?"

"Your mascara is runny, Eleven." He came foreword and attempted to wipe below my eyes but probably only made it worse. "It doesn't look good on you."

"Thanks for that." I smile and he laughs.

"I'm serious, you look much prettier without makeup."  He looked me in the eye. Eye contact is another thing that makes me uncomfortable. Most of the time. He pulled me into another hug. "No more crying." He said then kissed my forehead.

I took a deep breath then went to the bathroom where I didn't fool around, didn't stand for twenty minutes. I did normal things and got ready for school normally. I put on black leggings, a splatter  print sports bra, and a ombré blue shirt that had sleeves that went down to mid waist and had the words 'Cali- for- nia' written in three different sections. I left my hair down in its natural curly state.

I applied a layer of Alovera spf 15 chap stick then a layer of lip gloss on top of that. Put on a pair of timberlands and grabbed my dark green rain coat, just in case then stuffed It in my bag. I took out my phone, plugging in my head phones, and pushed a bud into my ear. I played "Fire" by Louis The Child. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and went down stairs.

Gotta get into a good mood with an energetic song right? The answer is yes.  I came down stairs to something I've never seemed before. My mom was making coffee not a margarita. She was joking with Ryker, Yanni and Quinn not arguing. The kitchen looked spotless.

"Oh thank god you aren't decomposed somewhere up in your room." Quinn said finally when he looked over in my direction causing everybody to look at me.

"Oh sweetie, you look so pretty!" My mom came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. Right when she turned away I wiped the spot she had kissed and made a weird face. Yanni looked amused and Ryker was gone taking a phone call.

"Mhm, well, I'm going to prison. I'll see you fine family members never again because I'll be trapped in that prison for another year. Kisses!" I say all in one breath. That's talent right there. I hear everybody laugh as I pull open the door. I defiantly feel better than before but I wouldn't say I'm completely cheered up. It feels like there is still something missing.

I stand by Yanni's car waiting for him to come out of the house. I take this time to sing along to the song and have my own miniature dance party. "Impressive." I hear Yanni from behind me. I spun around to see him standing there. "Your absolutely crazy."

Normally I would say 'I prefer the term amazing', but I feel like I need to pick a new word to describe it. "But you love me for it." I joke.

"Your right!" He jokes back. He and I get into his car and he turns on the radio and the first thing that plays is Bounce Back by Big Sean. Yanni and I look at each other dramatically then start to sing along.

"Last night took an L but tonight I bounce back! Wake up every morning,by the night, I count stacks! Last night took an L but tonight I bounce back, Boy!" Yanni drives out of the drive way and to the school while we have our jam session. Let's just say many dabs have been produce.

By the time I get to school I'd say I'm completely cheered up besides the slight feeling of sadness. Of course I miss Marty, and I will vary him along with me all the time but just as I did with my father, you learn to move on. My only question is, where's Jackie?

"Oh my god, did you see that Video of that cute little animal singing that song from Phantom of the opera?" I ask way to happy for absolute reason.

"Obviously! What animal was that, anyway?" He saws with a smile on his face nearly as wide as mine but as usual with me being me I made mine a bit bigger because I wanted to have the biggest smile.

"Who knows but it was absolutely adorable." We laugh. Our conversations were stupid but we still felt the need to laugh. We walk up to meet with Lena, Winter, Eric and A- where's Axel? I furrow my eyebrows and look around the parking lot and shocked to see Axel talking with people like Lola Raves, Shara Fittel, Dustin Ewes, and of course, Heath Roira.

Axel seems to see us to because the facial expression he throws out way isn't friendly. I feel a sharp pain in my throat...? My throat? Really? His next actions are what startle me most. Heath Roira kissed Axel Fiu! "Well damn." I say which makes everybody turn there heads there way.

"Oh?" -Yanni

"When did that happen?" -Lena

"I bet there kids are gonna be so cute." -Winter

"Shut up winter." -Eric

"No you shut up, Eric." - Winter

"EW." -Ryker

"Quick stop looking, he's looking over here!" - Lena

They stopped looking but I wanted to see the face he shoots our way. He smirks and shrugged his shoulders mockingly. "What. The. Actual. Fuck. Just. Happened." I say holding back a laugh.

"I have no idea but what is he doing?" Lena asked a little disgusted with the way Axel was treating us.

"Well Lena, he's clearly betrayed us awesome people for those losers." Eric says and pokes her nose like she is a child. She sways his hand away and he raised them in surrender.

"I have Mr. Harris first period so can we start walking to the entrance now or..." we nod at the same time and walk together too.

•••

I sat in the detention room for five minutes straight before I tried escaping but ended up getting tackled to the ground by the detention room's watch dog, Mrs. harps. That lady is a ninja. I sit there with my head in my hands. Why did I have to go get in trouble? This is gonna be the longest twelve days of my life.

Aye, that's five chapters in one day that I just published! I hope you liked them! <3

*i don't have wifi so didn't know that if I edited this that it would unpublished and without wifi, I can't publish it again! So that was annoying but all 5 parts "unitato on a mission" - "Forget everything!" Were all published on the same day.