Requested

For hydratedjackjohnson
Rylie's POV
I groan in frustration as I can't get my bra to snap in the back.
"BABEEEEE!" I yell running downstairs, nearly tripping. I hear JJ laugh and I look up.
"I need help." I say holding the front of my bra. He shakes his head smiling. I walk over to him and move my hair and turn around. Except  I don't feel his hands on the bra. I feel his lips on my shoulder. Slowly making their way up.
"I came down here to get my bra clasped. Not make love." I say laughing and he laughs and clasps my bra together. I turn around and kiss him
"Thank you." I say a nod then run back upstairs. I get into the room and turn around and look in the mirror.
"JJ!" I yell and then run back downstairs. My boobs bouncing every step.
"What?" He asks staring at my boobs as I reach him.
"My eyes are up her sweetheart. And you clasped it on two different things.' I say and he groans and wraps his arms around my waist.
"But I wan an look here." He says putting his head down and looking at my boobs.
"But my eyes are here." I say lifting his head up. I bring his face closer and kiss him. Just then I feel my bra come undone causing me to put my hands on the front
"Stop it." I say and he laughs. I clasp it again by myself finally.
"But. Here." He says putting his hand down again and undoing the bra.
"J. Stop." I say again. He clasps it again and then kisses me.
"Sorry." He says and I smile then go to walk away. Next thing you know, JJ undoes my bra nod spins me around.
"JJ." I say a nod he laughs
"Please?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Not now." I say and he groans and then clasps my bra and I smile then walk away and run upstairs
"We gonna later." JJ yells
"Horny bastard!" I yell

--later-
I'm currently laying down in my sports bra, so JJ can't take it off, and yoga pants on the couch. JJ is on his way back from the studio. I'm just on Instagram scrolling through liking pictures.
"Oh Rylie." I heard JJ say closing the front door.
"Oh JJ." I say back. I feel him lay on my back and I laugh.
"Get off." I say and he gets up.
"Oh come on." He says pulling the back of my sports bra. I smirk and look at him.
"Haha." I say and he laughs
"Your stubborn." He says and I smile. I sit up and he sits down with a huff.
"That I am." I say straddling him. He laughs and I lean down and kiss him.
"But. I. Love. You." He says in between kisses. I hum into the kiss and then JJ bite my lip asking for entrance. I pull away and smile at him.
"Sorry Charlie." I say and then kiss his jaw line and then get up and walk away.
"Rylie." I hear JJ growl. I laugh and walk into the hall way but get pushed up against the wall. I there see a very sexually frustrated JJ.
"Hello." I say and he smiles
"Hey." He says and then starts to kiss my neck.
"JJ." I say softly biting my lip and moving my head to the side so he can have more room.
"Nope. No talk." He says and I laugh. I push him away and smirk at him.
"Your not the boss of me." I say and then kiss him. He hoists me up by my butt and then we walk to the couch. He sets me down, not breaking the kiss.
"Why'd you change your bra? It'd be much easier to take off if it was a clasp." He says and I laugh.
(Smuttttt)
He lifts the sports bra over my head and then throws it. He then kisses starting from my neck and between my boobs.
"JJ." I moan softly. He hums into my chest.
"That was my favorite bra and I swear if you tore it I'll beat you." I say and he laughs
"I didn't. And if I did I'll buy you another." He says say kissing my. I laugh and he starts to massage my boobs.
"I will beat you still though." I say more like a moan though.
"Trust me. You'll forget later on. When these." He says pulling on the hem of my yoga pants "are torn." He finishes and I laugh
"Your a horny bastard."

Oooo. JJ getting freaky! Lol. I hope you liked it Rylie!