Requested

For laddictedl
Amirah's POV
"Derek. Please." I cry.
"It's not working, Amirah." He says softly
"What did I do?" I ask sitting down next to him on the couch
"You didn't do anything. But I want you to be able to live your life. And not have to worry about me and what's happening." Derek states. Ever since the Webster hall fight, even though it was a while ago, I've been extra worried about D.
"No. Please Derek." I say wiping the tears away.
"I'm sorry baby." He says pulling me to him. I cry into his shoulder and he rubs my back.
"I'm sorry." He says softly. I'm losing my boy. My baby. My everything.

--a days later--
Derek's POV
I hear my phone ringing so I go and grab it and see Amirah's contact. I frown and take a deep Brayan and answer it
"Hello?" I say
"Hi is this Derek Luh?" A female asks I don't recognize as Amirah's.
"It's actually Luh. But yea this is him." I say correcting her but still being worried
"Sorry. Amirah had you down as her emergency contact." Just then my heart drops
"What happened?" I ask
"Amirah was in an accident. She passed away early this morning. You were the only one we could get a hold of. We believe she was drinking." She says and I sit down now feeling light headed.
"S-she what? Are you sure it's her?" I ask not believing her
"Yes sir. I'm sorry for your loss." The girl hangs up and I set my phone down.
"This is all my fault!" I yell slamming my fists on the table. She wouldn't of been drinking if I was there. She wouldn't of been out if I was there. She wouldn't of been dead...if I was there. I should've be the one driving.
"I'm sorry Amirah." I say now in tears. I should've been there. I should've stayed with her.
"I love you baby." I say looking at a picture on the counter. Her smile. Her laugh. Her beautiful hair. It's all gone. Cause of me.

Hope you liked it Amirah!