4 | ARGENTSVOGUE

INTERVIEWINGargentsvogue, aka Madison

1- First of all, How are you feeling today, love? I am feeling great. Of course the usual stress, but overall I'm okay.

2- How did you discover this website?Way back in 2014, I was a huge fan of One Direction. They were my idols and one of the Instagram Edit accounts had said how much she liked this website and what it did.

3- What have motivated you on writing on this website?I have always enjoyed the act of fictional writing. It brought me joy to see the things I wrote become enjoyable to other people. Having myself become entranced into my work motivated me to move forward and grow.

4- Which book do you feel comfortable while writing it? and why? The book I feel most comfortable writing, as of right now, would have to be my story BABY BLUE. It was a spur of the moment idea, but as time went on, it became one of my best book ideas, and I love it.

5- Who is your favorite fictional character created by you? and why?My favorite fictional character that I have created would have to be Esmerelda. To me, she was perfect mix of sarcastic, and troubled but never over the top.

6- Have you ever faced any difficulties on this website? and how have you fought them back?I think everybody has had their fair share of difficulties on Wattpad. You face people that can copy your work, and ultimately nothing you do could make them do anything different. Or just the uncertainty of how well your book is, and the insecurities revolving that. I always tell myself that writing for other people becomes a chore – and nobody likes a chore. I overcame myself and pulled through, because to me, that's what what you have to do.

7- Who was the last person you have messaged?The last person I messaged was @WoahWood . ( Such a sweetie )

8- What is your favorite thing to do?My favorite thing to do is to make other people happy. Whether that is sending them a nice message on their board, of commenting well deserved compliments, I feel it is important for people to know their self worth.

9- Would you like to send nice confessions to anyone? (not anonymously)My cute bean -dylusional ( Always so nice and amazing to me, and other people ) (tomsfelton One of the best people you could ever meet ) (artimistic Mal is literally the cutest thing and is always so sweet )

10- Lastly, would you like to give any advice to any new beginners?My advice to anyone new, is too never let anyone pressure you into writing when you don't want to, and be open to new things. Take constructive criticism into consideration, and understand they only want to help you grow. Treat others the way you would want to be

You are such a cutie oml

Thank you so much for your time babe, I had a blast interviewing you and i hope you did too (:

oH AND I LOVE MARY AND BABY BLUE A LOT OML (although i would like to know whAT IS THE SECRET BEHIND THE TITLE BABY BLUE HAHA)