Jump

Jacks POV
I was sitting on the top of the apartment building ready to do it. I was gonna jump. I looked to make sure no one was around. The street was quiet so I shuffled to the edge preparing myself .

Earlier that evening...

Jack had made sure he had put the letter in a place that Josh (his brother) and Tyler (Josh's boyfriend) would find it. Josh and Tyler were out with a friend called mark...

Normal time...

Marks POV
I arrive at Josh's house and walk into the kitchen to get a drink when I see a letter to josh. I unfold it  (being the nosy person I am) as soon as I read the tear stained letter I ran past the snogging joshler couple and ran up the steps of the apartment building.
        I got up there to see the person I assumed was jack. I ran over just in time to grab his arm...

Jacks POV
I felt the breeze against me as I jumped but I wasn't falling I looked up to seen a well built man with bright red hair (just like my green hair) I instantly knew he was amazing, even though I was still hanging off a building.
Marks POV
Few I did it...
I then realise he was still dangling, I quickly yanked him up and he fell onto the roof.
5 minutes later...

Jack, Mark, Josh & Tyler were all sitting on the sofa. Jack, Mark & Josh were all crying and Tyler was speechless. Finally mark spoke up:
"Why?" Was all he said.
"I hate my fucked up life"was all jack replied with, before he stood up and walked upstairs (still sobbing).