Decisions

I'm sorry if it has some mistakes but I hope you enjoy it. I forgot to mention that this story is only a 3 part fanfic. So the next one will be the last.

I let him pass into the living room since Charlie had already gone to sleep. We sat in separate armchairs and you could feel the tension increasing in the room. I don't know how long we stayed like that just sitting without saying a word, until Edward finally said:

"So....you're pregnant" I could feel his discomfort and I replied:

"Yes and it's yours" I clarified before he tried to say otherwise.

"That's what I thought" he lowered his eyes and sighed. "Have you decided what to do?"

"I'm going to keep it" he looked at me surprised and I noticed certain relief in his eyes. "But I don't want you to feel obligated to anything, you can pretend that this never happened and I'm not going to ask you anything for..."

"Bella, I'm tired of acting like nothing happened" he took a mouthful of air and ran a hand through his hair with frustration "I know that sleeping together didn't mean anything to you but to me it was...important" he laughed at his own comment and added "I sound like a girl" seemed to be talking more to himself.

"Are you...are you serious?" I couldn't believe what he just said; maybe I was just misunderstanding everything.

"I know you won't like my answer but yes, I'm serious. And about the baby I'm not going to just disappear, I want to be there for him" I was really confused now. If he felt that way about the baby and me then why....

"Why Edward? I don't get it" I saw him directly in the eye "Why are you with Rosalie if you feel that way about what happened between us?"

"Because when she told me that you didn't want anything to do with me, she asked me to give her a chance" he explained "I felt hurt Bella and I had nothing else to lose"

"She told you that?" I probably wouldn't have believed him before but now I knew what Rosalie was capable of "And you believed her?"

"Why wouldn't I? You're her best friend and adding your attitude of avoiding me all the time made the things clearer"

"SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND! Besides that wasn't the reason I was avoiding you. I was scared that you thought I was a tramp. I had never done anything like that before; I had never even taken a drop of liquor before" I stood up feeling really upset by what he just revealed "What exactly did she told you?" he stared into my eyes before answering in a serious tone.

"She told me that you had sent her to talk to me because you didn't want to see me and you wanted me to leave you alone, that you were tired of me trying to talk to you at all times and as a man I should understand better than anyone that what we had was only a one night stand. She told me you only wanted to lose your virginity with me but since you didn't dare to do it for yourself, you got drunk that night" I swear I had never felt so much hatred for someone before.

"FUCKING ROSALIE!" I screamed and started to cry of anger, in that instant I felt Edward hug me and he said:

"Relax Bella; this isn't good for the baby"

"I don't care" although I actually did. "I can't believe she did this to me, did I do something to her? Why did she want to hurt me so bad? She knew that I had a crush on you but that didn't seem to stop her" and continued sobbing in Edward's arms.

"You had a crush on me?" he sounded surprised.

"That doesn't matter now, you're with her and now I want you to leave" I let go of his embrace and looked at him.