Thanksgiving day

Today,  yes today,  I have to do it.  I just have to punishment for my mama and dada for what they did.  I need to think about this.  Is this worth me get on getting on Santa's naughty list.  Yes,  I have to do it.  I just have to.  Sure I will get on the list but they need it mad. 
          It was the morning of Thanksgiving Day.  The morning I will get on the list.  My mama and dada was getting ready to cook for Thanksgiving. 
          I decided to wake up and crawl out of the bed.  Then go in the kitchen to see what by mama and dada is cooking.  I wanted a piece of cookie that they just got out of the oven.  But I couldn't talk because the only words I know how to say is mama,  dada,  and no.  They thought I wanted a piece of Broccoli.  But the truth was told when I spit it out when they put it in my mouth. 
            My mama took me in the bathroom to get clean up for Thanksgiving.  After I got clean up and put a new pair of a t-shirt and blue jeans there were 29 people in the living-room.  I think I was the shyest of all there.  I didn't know what to do.  Should I my big punishment for my mama and dada. 
           The ugly truth was I really couldn't do the punishment for my mama and dada because there were 29 people there and I don't think it's right.  So that day after the people ate and they started to talk it was time for me to eat.  I ate a turkey which was good,  dressing steal good,  and the rest was disgusting.  After I after I thought I was a happy baby and a stuff baby but at least I didn't get on Santa Claus naughty list for this Christmas.  But when I went in the backyard I saw the mystery man and I said, "Mama or dada help there is a mystery man behind it."  I know I didn't say there but I can't say there maybe I will be able to say it this summer the look and saw him.  Then my mama called the sate police.  But noice she didn't called the town police.  Then my dada push me out of the way and push the mystery man down.  Then pin him to the ground.  The sate police came and took him away.  Then the look at me and say so you can say mama,  dada,  no,  or,  help,  there,  is,  a,  mystery,  man,  behind,  and it.  Good job Lucky.

Author Notes: Hi. I'm Eh2198 I hope you love this story. Fun fact I did this on Thanksgiving sand on Thanksgiving I got stiff did you. If you like this chapter vote for this and share this chapter! Follow me on: TWITTER @YourDisneyFan1 INSTAGRAM @Eh2198w.
If there is any grammar errors please,  please,  tell me thanks.
HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING 📝!!!!!!!!!!!Love Y'all