Chapter Four - Brothers

Jauhne opened another rift. The realm ahead was dark and purple. The Ground was grey and hard with a few giant jaged rocks pointing at the sky. He stepped in and found his brother looking at the stones.
"What do you want." Said Pepe.
"Nothing just came to see you" responded Jauhne. They looked at each other for a long time.
Pepe sighed "Why do always smile in that creepy way."Jauhne looked back at Pepe. Pepe always wore a nice buttuned up shirt, a tie and regular black pants. He hated Pepes blue eyes. Jauhne always wore a buttuned up shirt, a vest, a bow tie and black pants. There was almost no difference in the way they chose to look.
"I'm sorry, if my smile bothers you"
"So what are you actually here for"
"Well I wanted to tell you something"
"What" Pepe Responded. "Well I plan to kill the Utsubyo an-" Quickly Pepe tackled Jauhne onto the ground. Pain spread across Jauhnes body, but he liked the feel of it. "And I want you to join me!" Jauhnes said through burst of laughter. The realm they were in was dark and his laughter did not lighten It up.
"Why! Without him we di-"
"I know I KNOW" his voice started vibrate and echo. " ISN'T THAT THE FUN PART!"
The sky got darker and his eyes glowed more. His laughter echoed through Pepes head. Pepe clunched his fist and punched him. Blood ran out of his mouth onto the ground. Jauhne looked back and laughed stronger. His eyes were the only thing Pepe could see now. He swung his fists into Jauhnes head but he just laughed harder and harder. Pepe felt light and tired, he took one last look at Juahnes face.
Everything was back to normal in a split second. The sky was it's normal shade of dark purple, their was no blood on the ground and Jauhne was gone.