Hunt

Run

                Is all my wolf was telling me. I was running from a formal pack called blue blood pack. Their Alpha name is Adrian Smith. There after me not because I am on their land or an outsider. But for only for breeding.

              Legend has it that when a white wolf comes a long. He or she will bear as many puppies wanted. But first had to be claim them to have the whit wolf.
Now you see why that is bad for me. The reason why i am not not following that rule is because I, Angel Casket do not want to be claim by any one. i want to be free.

          " the only way i will be your mate if you go die in a hole." I shouted at the Alpha.

          "Fiery aren't we white wolf. Oh I can't wait to claim you as mine." Adrian snarled his teeth at me to submit to him.

           " The only way I will ever submit to you is never. I am nobody's to claim." I shouted angrily.
I turn back around and ran. Running away from this pack. To the human world I went. The only place that would be save for me.
I turn into my human form. The only thing that i have from my wolf form are my dark blue eyes. My hair is light brown that goes to my shoulders and I am a little tan. I ran to my apartment and yes i do have clothes on. When we turn into our wolf form our clothes will trance form with us as well so it dose not loo weird being naked after forming back.

          ' i hate how every Alpha wants us .'  My wolf, Luna put it as. Luna means moon in French. I name her that because I love the night, my fur is white so why not Luna.

            ' i know Luna, I know it stinks we don't have a mate but every one ales do.'
It true that us white wolf don't gets mates. We are just here so we can just be use. But i don't want that. I want somebody that would love us. Not for my white wolf but for who I am in side not out.

             I walk in to my apartment seeing my room mate Cory  Denis. He took me in when I was running from another pack and was on the streets in human form just wondering around and he took me in saying " its not right to leave a girl on the streets". I was really happy that he took me in. He is also the reason how I can hide my sent by wearing is blue jacket. He doesn't mind most of the time Its just he is always wondering why I am always waring his clothes.   

              Well i hope that you pups will like this story and i know it some thing i don't normally do but hay lets try some thing new. So i hope that every body have a happy thanksgiving and see you next time.