ch 4 fight

The tension in the room was very noticeable. The look that Cory gave could make anybody scared even a alpha.

"Angel cair explain why you are outside at midnight?"

Cory asked with a wolf like growling  after that. I kept my sight on the floor.

"I want on a walk, I wanted to get some fresh air but I didn't know I needed you approval if I wanted to take a walk."

I growled at him pissed off that he is mad at me when it should be me mad at him for not talking to me for the past three weeks.

"well you do now that there are wolf's in this parts of town. What if one tact you. Mm you could die hear me Angel dead."

Cory snapped at me. I flinched when he snapped at me. He knows I don't being yelled at. Because of my past. I lowered my head more almost submitting to him. Luna haven't said any thing.

"want to know what Angel. I hope you do get tact serves you right for how you action now."

Cory whispered. I looked at him disapproval. I could feel tears going down my face. I sniffed that coat Cory attention.

"Angel? Angel I didn't mean it you know that right."

Cory said stepping closer to me with open arms for me to hug him. I step back turning around and ran out the door, down the street. I stop on a corner leaning on a street light. I tried to calm my self down but was not happing. When I finally did looked around realizing were I was. I was in the bad parts of town. I was about to turn around but somebody put their hand on my mouth

"well lookiy here I got my self a fine one didn't i?"

A creepy voice said by my ear said. I couldn't move I was too scared to do anything.

" aaa it seems like the kitty is scared." the man laugh. I felt insulted being called a cat when I am a wolf. The air that this man gave off felt off. Off like what an alpha would give off. Then it clicks I felt this aria before in the woods. He's the black wolf. Fuck I am dead.

"oh did Kitty of should I say wolfy have figured it out who I am?" he ask figuring out who I am too. My eyes widen as I turn around and finally see who this person looks like. He have light brown hair, green eyes, and is almost 6'0 compared to my 5'6 figure.

" how did you found it was me?" I ask him wondering how he found.

"well let me tell you, one your sent is very noticeable and two the air around you is just like in the woods. When you were under me almost was about to claim you too. If it wasn't for Del saving you I would have made you mine and you would be producing me a litter of pups." he put his arms around me.

"why?" is the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

" why what, come on wolfy use your words." he moved his hand up on cheek rubbing it.

"why do wolfs that have mates wants to destroy that. Having somebody that's your other half. Why destroy that to just mate with a white wolf. Why?" I shouted tiers going down my face again.

"because wolfs that have mated with white wolf would give you such power even the council would be over powered. And with our wolfs as soon they get a white wolf sent they want to claim that wolf and what is interesting is that with a white wolf you could have two dominants and one submissive wolf in a mating.