The past

"Hey James wait up" Nicholas said running after me. That made me want to run faster. I did. I ran so fast Nicholas wasn't anywhere to be seen. That is when I realized I was going to fast. I was going down. I fell hard and hit my head on the ground.  I think I broke my leg and an arm."James are you ok?" Nicholas said running after me yet again but this time I was on the ground." I think I broke my leg and my arm." I said. Trying to move it only feeling immense pain. I felt a little dizzy." That's not all." Nicholas said startled. He started running away."Nicholas come back." I said trying to get up. Only laying back down because of the pain. After Nicholas left i think i blacked out because when i woke up I didn't know where i was. I cant see though but i feel very sleepy and my head really hurts. Maybe if i go to sleep i will feel better because i am sick. yeah i am sick. I woke up hearing a female voice, then i bright light came on and it hurt. I wonder why i cant see. "He has a serious concision. He might not make it. He is in critical condition he is stable for now though." The female voice said. Were they talking about me. What does critical mean. I don't know i am only seven years old. I hear a women sound like mommy crying. I start to get scared. I want to open my eyes. I cant, i try. I hear someone yell nurse. Someone came in. I stopped what i was doing. "What, what happened." The person or  the nurse said out of breath. I hear shuffling and someone the nurse I guess was by me or maybe it was the person that sounded like mommy. "This is amazing, we have never heard of or seen anyone recover this fast before.We will surely get him out of ICU right away." The nurse person said that i think. "He should wake up from the coma soon." The nurse said what i thought was happy. wait am i in a coma. I don't know what a coma is but mommy watches a show and i asked her before and she said it was not a good thing. I might not see mommy again. I wanted to cry. I want to see my mommy and daddy now. I want to get up i want to. Something cold runs down my cheek and i immediately stop. I am frozen with fear. I shouldn't move. Someone i think is the nurse shuffles over here. "He is crying, should wake up in a couple of weeks or less." The nurse lady said. " really my baby is going to be ok?" The person who sounded like mommy said. The person who sounded like mommy was crying i hope she is ok. I don't like being in a coma if that is what i am in? I hope i can open my eyes soon. Someone started pushing me it felt like i was floating. They carried me to a different room i think,i couldn't see. I felt very sleepy so i went back to sleep. I don't know how long i had been asleep but when i woke up something was different. I mean i was still in a coma i think that is what it is called. Anyways,I didn't feel like myself. I felt the urge to cut myself or someone. I felt the urge to scream at the top of my lungs. But i remembered mommy and daddy told me not to.

thank you guys for reading my book wow 106 reads that is amazing thank you for the people who take time out of their days to read my book. Also please comment if i misspelled something or something doesn't add up. thank you - author