Tagged #2

I was tagged by @ewong2016 

Can I just say that I'm sure when someone's tagged, they are surprised before they feel that faint glimmer of happiness and smug for being mentioned. Yeah, I one of those people too. But honestly, the most annoying thing about writing a tag chapter, is tagging someone else (Not because I don't want to tag anybody, but because it takes time to make sure you are typing the usernames correctly.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

So, five facts about me (ones I haven't mentioned before, I think):

1: The reason I don't update Wattpad as often is because for some reason, I'm obsessed with Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanfics. But for some reason, not the anime itself, I'm only watched like the first 14 episodes. And yes, I am planning to make a fanfic anyway because WHY NOT?

2: I do listen to Kpop (I am Korean blood), but am not obsessed with it. Like, I only listen to there music and watch there music videos but I never make an effort to actually learn the member's names. So basically... I don't know anyone and don't have a bias.

3: I spend most of my time reading fanfics on Fanfiction.net, mainly because there's more variety, more options, and it's easier to use. Plus, the filter is much more effective then the filters on Wattpad. But I write my fanfics on Wattpad because the writing and management on Wattpad is better then the one on Fanfiction.net (Doesn't mean I don't read fanfics on Wattpad, but its really hard to find the 'good ones' AKA the long ones that have at least 15 parts and good grammer.)

4: The anime I'm obsessed with at the moment is KHR. But like I said earlier, I never watched the anime. Just obsessing over the fanfics (though sadly I've read all the good ones...). Mainly the fanfics about Tsuna being really powerful and badass (parallel world or secret identity, doesn't matter, love both). Or ones with calm and somewhat mature OCs who aren't weak, naive, arrogant, and curse with every line they say. But my favourite anime of all time is still One Piece. 

5: Lately I have been frequently reading many light novels (though I'm quite picky, and most light novels don't have many translated chapters. My favourite light novels at the moment are:

- Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss 

- Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear   

- I am the Monarch 

- Revolution of the 8th Class mage 

(They all have badass MC's who either time-traveled back to the past or are reincarnated into another world. You can tell I really like the time-travel or reincarnation genre. They might be made into a manga, and maybe even into an anime in the very distant future. I totally advise you to check them out, message me if you want more options, but these 4 are my personal favourite.)

I Tag... (I'm only tagging 8 people because I'm lazy)

Hunter-San

qina_alia

gothic_luna

Aria_Isuzu

Ricchesa

blizzard_07

dawn-of-the-desert

@doordienow  

There all the people I've recently been messaging with (Even though the last time I messaged some of them were months ago, but hey, SO WHAT?)

If I get any more tags, I probably just tag the rest of the people I messaged with...

Anyway, end of this chapter.