preface

She was the one.

Soldier didnt know it yet but she had fallen inlove, for the first time in her life.
Sure shes had ex internet boyfriends and was currently in a relationship with an online boy called kekko for five months now but still, it wasnt real.
This was real.

Soldier came out as gay only about two months ago near the end of the summer, yet she still has a boy friend, makes total sense.

Soldier was new at a school called Merixtas, she had left her previous school because it was a disaster, the recently passed year proved it...
Yes Soldier was a nearly 16 year old girl with one hell of a messy past, but she had still made it through the past few months alive. That means something.

Soldier is a timid humble person incredibly sweet when she wants to be but rude as fuck when she doesnt.
She has made many mistakes in the past, but hey nobody is perfect everyone has their imperfections and flaws.
She has also never actually made any real friendships without them all going to shit and them ending in a complete mess. Yeah ill give you this much, Soldier is a very lonely person who has apparently suffered quite a lot.

Family complications being half the problem while the other half is due to her incapability of forming strong bonds or really just any kind of friends at all.

But people change.