Chapter 2

"W-what are you talking about? There's no way I would hide anything  from you..." (Y/n) took another few steps back until she was pinned to the wall by Reiji. The mysterious vampire smirked and slowly put a hand so that the young girl couldn't walk away from him. Then he looked behind (y/n) and saw that she had a paper that looked like a report card...

"What's this behind you?" He quickly took the report card that she was hiding from him, and quickly observed it. He saw that she had a pretty high grade in all of her subjects, except for (least favorite subject) he clicked his tongue and placed the report card on a table near them. (Y/n's) heart was beating out of her chest quite quickly, while they were having direct eye contact.
"U-uhm, I can explain-"

"There's no need to..." Reiji cutted her off while he leaned closer to (y/n).

"Reiji...?" (Y/n) questioned the second eldest Sakamaki. 

Then suddenly​...

(Y/n's) eyes slammed shut, whimpering softly from the pain from Reiji's fangs, sinking through her fragile flesh, though she tried to stay as still as possible, aside from squirming a bit in pain from his bit. After a few moments, she remembered what he had said about her getting a low grade in her studying... That.. she would be punished... From her heart already hammering in her chest, from a mix of pain and anxiety, and even a bit of fear as well.

"I believe that you do deserve a little punishment for the tremendous low grade that you have on your report card..."